First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I very much like my 22 XL Hybrid in Black. The steel wheels and tires are just fine, the ride is comfortable, the radio is good enough for me (it is normally off anyway), the truck has more bells & whistles than I have ever had and it does just what I want. The cubby arrangement is a little goofy and the interior plastic scratches too easily, but I will get used to the few issues I have found with the new vehicle. I am very happy to not have cruise control (never liked it), the 360 co pilot stuff and particularly the orange color trim pieces anywhere in my truck. My basic Mav is perfect for me.
Sponsored

UrbanDweller

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Maverick, '05 Lexus ES330
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Since this thread has come back up, I'll add my two cents. I would have ordered an XLT, but I can't stand the keypad on the outside of the driver's door and the orange accents inside. Therefore, I went with the XL. That may be a silly reason, but it is what it is.

IndyChill

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Hybrid XL Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm picking up my XL this Saturday. I chose the XL Hybrid because I'm a cheap bastard and I wanna screw the oil companies out of every dime I can. ;) I think not having power side mirrors will be my only negative.
Sponsored