First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many Fords
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Quick Reminder - Scheduling for the December production should start on Thursday 10/14.

It is super early to tell if these trends wills tay the same. But I have attached some production information on the 2022 Maverick that we have seen on the regional level. These are going to vary by region without question. But interesting to see where the production has started.

XL FWD - 10%
XL AWD - 12%
XLT FWD - 16%
XLT AWD - 39%
Lariat FWD - 5%
Lariat AWD - 18%
Sponsored

NotAnonymous

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Quick Reminder - Scheduling for the December production should start on Thursday 10/14.

It is super early to tell if these trends wills tay the same. But I have attached some production information on the 2022 Maverick that we have seen on the regional level. These are going to vary by region without question. But interesting to see where the production has started.

XL FWD - 10%
XL AWD - 12%
XLT FWD - 16%
XLT AWD - 39%
Lariat FWD - 5%
Lariat AWD - 18%
Thanks for that information. If those rates holds for the December production dates, the hybrid Lariat orders are gonna be in for a long slog, at least until we hit the January production dates. The silver lining there, though, is more down payment money can be saved!

pxpaulx

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Thanks for that information. If those rates holds for the December production dates, the hybrid Lariat orders are gonna be in for a long slog, at least until we hit the January production dates. The silver lining there, though, is more down payment money can be saved!
Actually if you take a look at this forum's tracked member orders, these percentages really just align with the values of XL-XLT-Lariat total volumes. XL I think was about 10%, XLT about 50% and then Lariat (including FE) at about 40%.

I think what I'm trying to say is, this doesn't really provide any insight into Hybrid v EB orders. It does at least tell us that the overall production assignments are in line with general orders by trim level, which to me does indicate there isn't any particular constraints at the trim level which is good for everyone at a high level.

The # of orders tracked in the Forum's tracker are large enough in volume to be considered a valid sampling size for Ford's overall likely orders at the trim level by volume, probably within 1-2% (similar to polling or surveys - which often has a much smaller sample under 1,000 - we have over 2,200 orders tracked I believe).

Last edited by a moderator:

NotAnonymous

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Actually if you take a look at this forum's tracked member orders, these percentages really just align with the values of XL-XLT-Lariat total volumes. XL I think was about 10%, XLT about 50% and then Lariat (including FE) at about 40%.

I think what I'm trying to say is, this doesn't really provide any insight into Hybrid v EB orders. It does at least tell us that the overall production assignments are in line with general orders by trim level, which to me does indicate there isn't any particular constraints at the trim level which is good for everyone at a high level.

The # of orders tracked in the Forum's tracker are large enough in volume to be considered a valid sampling size for Ford's overall likely orders at the trim level by volume, probably within 1-2% (similar to polling or surveys - which often has a much smaller sample under 1,000 - we have over 2,200 orders tracked I believe).
Makes sense, and I hadn't thought of it from quite that angle. The hybrids have been slow to ramp up on all levels but that's a separate issue from the production split amongst trim levels, etc.

huunvubu

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

We can infer Hybrid numbers from the data as we know all AWD Mavericks are EcoBoost.

69% are AWD EcoBoost so the other 31% FWD are either Hybrid's or EcoBoost's.

With a wild guess that the FWD split is 25% Hybrid and 6% EcoBoost.

That would make it 3:1 75%/25% EcoBoost vs Hybrid produced or with build dates.

Sponsored

Portcqb

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT Lux 2.0 AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
39% still not scheduled and this is why I don't win the lottery.

bpcooper14

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 Nissan Frontier
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
@Granger Ford - Any indications on your regional level eco vs hybrid scheduled to this point?

Blessedintx

First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Does this include any hybrids?

Dallas Maverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

XL FWD - 10%
XL AWD - 12%
XLT FWD - 16%
XLT AWD - 39%
Lariat FWD - 5%
Lariat AWD - 18%
Lariat FWD at 5% huh... :confused:

Gryphandor

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Nissan Versa
What is that 39% with packages as well? I reserved on July 31st and had my order submitted on Aug 23rd so I am on the late side. I also just added on FX4 last week so I honestly didn't mind the delay and time to decide. But I have the Co-Pilot 360 and the Luxury package on the original order.

Just wondering if I will even see a build date in 2021 at this point. My dealer said to expect mine in Feb. My dealership doesn't have that many allocations. I am only the 7th Maverick order for them out of 50 reservations. Time will tell.

Sponsored

Lone Star Proud

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Those same 2,200 tracking orders also show that 2/3 of us want a hybrid. The Ford production numbers show that (at most and very likely lower) only about 30% of the current production is dedicated to the hybrid. Would be hybrid owners have a long way to go at this rate.

Ronaldo

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71 bronco, 67 conv Mustang, 93 RX7 R1

XL FWD - 10%
XL AWD - 12%
XLT FWD - 16%
XLT AWD - 39%
Lariat FWD - 5%
Lariat AWD - 18%
If 69% of takers picked AWD, and all AWD are ecoboosts. Then add the FWD ecoboosts. How could they say there is to high of a percentage hybrids..

2022EOW

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Focus
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
If 69% of takers picked AWD, and all AWD are ecoboosts. Then add the FWD ecoboosts. How could they say there is to high of a percentage hybrids..
This is production NOT scheduled orders.

rp2s

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None, waiting for 2024 Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Pretty misleading as there are no hybrid models being sold and many have changed there orders from hybrids to EB just to get delivery.
Sponsored