Wolfe Jet

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Hybrid Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I enjoy mine each and every day. Funny, the time waiting is all but a distant memory now. :ROFLMAO:
As agonizingly long as it was, and it was, I strangely feel the same way after only 5 weeks now.

@LastDog I did get the Yeti, very cool and appreciated but utterly hilarious and appropriate to close this experience that they send a bottle too wide to get in the Mav’s door holder.
Sponsored

OP
OP

LastDog

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Saturn, Subaru
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
As agonizingly long as it was, and it was, I strangely feel the same way after only 5 weeks now.

@LastDog I did get the Yeti, very cool and appreciated but utterly hilarious and appropriate to close this experience that they send a bottle too wide to get in the Mav’s door holder.
Wolfe Jet, larryhokie, Did you see the attached picture? Sure glad our trucks were not on that Norfolk Southern train!!! Finally solved my gasoline smell in the garage problem a few weeks ago. There were 2 fuel line clamps near a fuel filter that were loose. The dealer's tech tightened them and have no gasoline smell nice. Hope you are enjoying your Mavericks.

Ford Maverick My ordering, production and delivery timeline so far Mavericks at East Palistine

larryhokie

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Pilot, Ford Maverick (Lariat Trim, Hybrid)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Wolfe Jet, larryhokie, Did you see the attached picture? Sure glad our trucks were not on that Norfolk Southern train!!! Finally solved my gasoline smell in the garage problem a few weeks ago. There were 2 fuel line clamps near a fuel filter that were loose. The dealer's tech tightened them and have no gasoline smell nice. Hope you are enjoying your Mavericks.

Mavericks at East Palistine.png
Yep. I saw that. I sure feel for those owners. Good to here that your issue was solved. Years ago I had my 70 VW beetle engine rebuilt. It kept shooting out spark plugs. Anyway, on the drive home I kept smelling gas. It was running fine. I got out after a few miles and noticed a wet line on the pavement. Popped the hood to find that the mechanic did not clamp the gas line. I was lucky it did not combust!

Larry.
Sponsored