First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hey all, when the Maverick came out last year at 20 grand it got my interest. Now I'm seeing Mavericks going for over 40 grand! What is everyone paying? I might be ordering an XLT EcoBoost all wheel drive 4K.
Sponsored

Landric

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Landric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT AWD FX4 Alto Blue
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
You are probably looking at around $28k MSRP for a Ecoboost with 4k tow package. That is mostly due to the fact that you have to get AWD (which adds about $2000) in order to get the 4k package. Keep in mind that you can't order until August and it will be a 2023 model so pricing and/or options might not be exactly the same.

Many dealers are taking orders at MSRP (sometimes less) despite the feeding frenzy and huge price increases on units available for sale on lots (when they actually exist, they are all refused customer orders). Just make sure the dealer you choose is going to honor the agreed upon price and not try to add markup or dealer installed profit centers upon delivery.

FWIW, all three of my orders are hovering around $29k MSRP. My local dealer says they will sell at MSRP, we will see what happens when it gets delivered, I have a buyers order but of course they didn't sign it, so it is possible they will try and pull something if/when the truck is delivered. If they do, I'll refuse it and wait for one of the other two.

My second order is with Long McArthur. They are at MSRP and I have no doubt they will honor it.

My third is with Granger Ford, they are 3k under MSRP and I have no doubt they will honor that. However, I'm right at the end of the list and I wouldn't be surprised if I get bumped to a 2023 as they have a lot of orders. If that happens I might trade my 2022 Maverick (if I get one) on the 2023 Granger Maverick at 3k under MSRP. That entirely depends on what the used car market is doing when said 2023 Maverick is built.

Last edited:

Bj517

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Exact MSRP is easy to determine with Ford's builder on the website, and hasn't really changed much in the past year. The majority (maybe even vast majority) of dealerships will charge you MSRP for custom orders. But you have to wait.

The markups you're seeing are for new vehicles on dealer lots (or used ones), which they can charge whatever they want for. People buying those trucks at mark-ups are those who can't or won't be patient with the order process.

OP
OP

Tim d

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Thx for your responses. I asked a gentleman that posted a video of his 2022 Maverick asking him what he paid. He said $40,050. It's possible he paid over MSRP.

The Weatherman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux FX4 4K x 2
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Several folks in here have bought trucks off the dealer and paid 5-10+ over MSRP.

If you can stand a 6-9mo wait you should have no problem buying at MSRP. As was stated earlier, find a reputable dealer and get your price in writing and signed by management.

Happy hunting.

Sponsored

Jmav2152

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Mav, 15' KTM 1190 ADV R, 19' Husq TE250i
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My dealer honored A plan and college student rebate. Sticker was 36,605 dropped to 33, 569+TTL.

Darnon

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thx for your responses. I asked a gentleman that posted a video of his 2022 Maverick asking him what he paid. He said $40,050. It's possible he paid over MSRP.
Depending on locale if they included taxes that's not that unseemly a number for an Ecoboost Lariat w/ Lux or First Edition.

M603

First Name
Dion
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Just picked up mine yesterday, I was lucky the dealer had one sitting in their lot, I had to pay $2.2k over MSRP and travel 1700 miles to drive it home. Love everything about it so far.
2022 Mav XLT Lux - FX4 - 4k tow - CoPilot360
MSRP $31855 w mark up I paid $34k plus tax and stuff.

Ford Maverick Maverick pricing. IMG_20220518_170457955_HDR
Sponsored