Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco, 91 Comanche, 93 ZJ, 80 Eagle, Bicycle
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I think you need a solid lesson in reading comprehension as to why I mentioned not being on social media in the first place.
Hey man I graduated Ohio public schools with a 0.86 GPA from all the honors and advanced classes. Prom king too! First one in my generation to not go to college!:ROFLMAO:

Just saying that I get your agenda and you like to keep it real with it. We all do, I just feel we all need to accept our own hypocrisies to better get along.
Sponsored

n0maverick

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Tiguan, 2022 Maverick, 2013 Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I figured my Jan Mav eb Granger order would become a MY 23. In fact I hope it does because my wife’s lease is up May of 23 so I hope to change any new options when they’re announced.
I would think Ford will have no problem building all the ecoboost orders. Probaby by summer and then they will be faced with only hybrid and not enough parts to fill their lines as they get punted to MY23. They can only delay an manipulate production so long.

Michaelkov

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BMW X1, 2018 Toyota Rav4, 2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I also dont do facebook and all the other junk that has ruined the world. But you literally just posted that on a electronic media platform for people to socialize in groups of common interests.

So you are on social media and are complicit in the downfall of and future subjugation of the human race by the feline-reptile overlords.

It is what it is. I do technically have a facebook I got roped into years ago. After several more years I finally put a profile picture of me on it at the request of many friends and family. Its a picture of my +30" wide half naked ass flying through the air while jumping off a waterfall at my place of business. Its quite beautiful, in symbology.
Ford Maverick Maverick Allocation Formula Mirrors The Bronco - Bloomberg CasaBonita

FakeCowboy

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Subaru WRX
Hey man I graduated Ohio public schools with a 0.86 GPA from all the honors and advanced classes. Prom king too! First one in my generation to not go to college!:ROFLMAO:

Just saying that I get your agenda and you like to keep it real with it. We all do, I just feel we all need to accept our own hypocrisies to better get along.
The point I was trying to make was that I have a similar scenario although I'm not on social media platforms like facebook. It was just a clarification.........honestly, people are so strung out on this forum waiting for a truck. I imagine some of you look like this:

Ford Maverick Maverick Allocation Formula Mirrors The Bronco - Bloomberg 0_JSFtXwT2WFfwhlVH

NJBob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick, 2003 MR2, 2019 Forrester, 1969 Z/28
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I has no idea about the allocation system when I ordered. I was on the fence about buying a Maverick and seen a post about the price increase on the 25th. I went to a small dealer in NY on the 26th, a Sunday. To get the order in before the 27th. Got the confirmation from Ford the same day. NY also caps the doc fees at $175.00 NJ does not.
On Feb 10th the dealer called me about dropping the lariat Lux and CP 360. Said he had 11 other calls to make. So who knows if I will ever get this truck.
I can understand an allocation system for dealer stock but not for customer orders.

Sponsored

BlueOval5.0

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F-150 SuperCab XLT, 5.4L 3V, Chrome Pkg
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Hey, watch it.

The Bronco Sport Badlands has had a bunch of off-road reviews & videos where it does pretty well. Not a Bronco or Jeep Wrangler, but decent, and better than a Cross Trek, Rav 4 Trail Edition, and many others...and certainly much better than any of the Maverick "off-road" capabilities.

https://www.roadandtrack.com/reviews/a36179206/2021-ford-bronco-sport-badlands-off-road-review/

I agree but only the Badlands model, the other trims with the 1.5 EB are awful, so underpowered.

Dun4791

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy,dodge, ford,vw,honda
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My understanding is that they are offering these deals to buy their share of the market. At some point Ford will have to reward them with allocation numbers that actually align with their order volume.

But for the meantime, it seems Ford will just continue to move the goal post and change the rules as they did with the Bronco.
The problem with rewarding them with more Allocation at a later model year is then they are going to have them deep on the lot and will still have to discount to move them.

e92miami

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Noby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa Romeo
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I gave up on waiting for a Bronco with a factory painted hard top (maybe 2023) and my backup plan was a Maverick Lariat 2.5 and now that will not be till 2023. So I give up on Ford for now I will go lease a Nissan Frontier this weekend and hopefully Ford has this mess sorted out in 2 years.

Sponsored

TacoHolder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not Mav
The point I was trying to make was that I have a similar scenario although I'm not on social media platforms like facebook. It was just a clarification.........honestly, people are so strung out on this forum waiting for a truck. I imagine some of you look like this:

0_JSFtXwT2WFfwhlVH.jpg
Probably the only way to get a Mav at this point

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Boxster, Yamaha FJ1300, Maverick XL
It's complicated. Ford looks at historic volume levels, population, orders and (I'm pretty sure) customer satisfaction scores. Then you factor in the shortages, and it gets confusing, and... unfair.

Most would agree that bigger dealers get more Mavericks, and that smaller dealers get less.
Most would also agree that all else being equal: the lower the pricing is, the longer the line will tend to be.

If you want your Maverick fast, your best bet would be to go to a HUGE dealer with crazy high pricing. The line will be very short!

If you aren't all emo and have some patience, you go with Granger or Chapman and see how it plays out. Great deal, long line.

FakeCowboy

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Subaru WRX
It's complicated. Ford looks at historic volume levels, population, orders and (I'm pretty sure) customer satisfaction scores. Then you factor in the shortages, and it gets confusing, and... unfair.

Most would agree that bigger dealers get more Mavericks, and that smaller dealers get less.
Most would also agree that all else being equal: the lower the pricing is, the longer the line will tend to be.

If you want your Maverick fast, your best bet would be to go to a HUGE dealer with crazy high pricing. The line will be very short!

If you aren't all emo and have some patience, you go with Granger or Chapman and see how it plays out. Great deal, long line.
I agree if you're willing to throw the dice and see how things pan out for a really good price. I was lucky to find a large dealer willing to honor X-plan and received a production date within 2 weeks.

Bad Actor

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 Ranger XLT, 73 Mustang Base, 02 Toyota Camry
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
What I don't understand is that Ford cut off ordering when they reached order totals they felt they could build (so they claimed). If they intend to build all our orders, then what is the point of sticking to allocations? Why not first in first out allowing for constraints of course. Makes no sense.
Sponsored