First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, Ultra Classic, Versa Note and soon to be Mav
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Well lucky me I got put into a 2021 Ecosport Titanium. So its the smallest truck vs the smallest SUV. The Ecosport is small, but like the Mav it rides well. The bells and whistles are nice, but not worth the 10k for me to get it in a Mav. Mav also wins in fuel mileage. Treading 29.8-30.1 average in the Ecosport. It also has a TINY gas tank like the mav, 13.6 but I fill up a TON. It does not like to pass a gas station. Once again, makes me miss the Mav. Cant blow the hat off your head. I want more power in this car and it is NOT there. It has Sync 3 or 4. Useless when you plug in your phone and AA takes over. You can get out of it but why? Now that I actually have the Sync I do not use it at all. I mean at all. The AA is just a better system.

The car has the B&O sound system. It might be my ears but I cannot tell a difference. The Mav sounded nice clear and crisp and so does this one. I see no reason for Ford to brag other than the marketing side of it.

Thats about all I have for now......Enjoy!
Sponsored

MLowe05

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Tesla MYP & M3RWD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Having experienced "stock" audio in a 2020 Escape SEL, I wonder how our hearing compares? The base audio in the Escape was not just unacceptable, it was painful.

I have no idea how B&O is going to be.. I am used to higher end systems in luxury cars. But it has got to be a step up from that crap in the Escape my friend owns.

Naranjita

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
NAH-RON-EE-TAH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Having experienced "stock" audio in a 2020 Escape SEL, I wonder how our hearing compares? The base audio in the Escape was not just unacceptable, it was painful.

I have no idea how B&O is going to be.. I am used to higher end systems in luxury cars. But it has got to be a step up from that crap in the Escape my friend owns.
Based on my ears, the B&O does sound better than the XLT in the Maverick. But it will not be satisfactory to an audiophile. I'm glad I have the upgraded stereo, believe me. But nothing premium about it. Just sounds like a decent factory system. But the upgraded F150 B&O Unleashed system is very good.

OP
OP
STARCOMMTREY1

STARCOMMTREY1

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, Ultra Classic, Versa Note and soon to be Mav
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Based on my ears, the B&O does sound better than the XLT in the Maverick. But it will not be satisfactory to an audiophile. I'm glad I have the upgraded stereo, believe me. But nothing premium about it. Just sounds like a decent factory system. But the upgraded F150 B&O Unleashed system is very good.
The old Sony systems were great.
Sponsored