First Name
ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 ford maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
From the picture, it looks like the back wheel is closer to the front wheel arch??
ya had me worried ... went out and checked, its centered.... just the way i took the pic, slight angle
Sponsored

ShadowChas

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
part# 51620-77.... got them through Panda Motor Works.... $399 with free shiping....took my time and spent the weekend.....theres a couple install videos on youtube .... they both had lifts doing the work....i used floor jack and jack stands... kind of sucked but it got the job done. if you go my route , just remember to put those rubber pads on the jack and jack stands. otherwise you'll damage the pinch welds underneath the truck because its unibody and does not have frame rails for support..
Your truck looks great, tire rack now has the springs for $299 (normally $337)

22MavXLT

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Mustang GT, 23 Maverick XLT AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yup, I got mine from TireRack also for $299. They had 2 sets left in stock once I ordered mine. Got them in 2 days.

OP
OP
kennygs22

kennygs22

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 ford maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
dang , wish i would have known that..... could have saved $100

Sponsored

bryans95

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
after reading a lot of posts of what type of spring to go with , decided to go with the H&R super sport springs.... 2.2 in front and 3 in rear. took before and after measurements. after installing , lowered the front 2 inches and rear 2 1/4 inches.... have the eco boost with AWD..... double checked and made sure rear springs were settled in there rubber spring perches.... does anyone out there have this issue..... just seems the rear should be a little lower.... taking it in tomorrow for alignment.......
Looks like most of the lowered trucks are AWD, but I have a Hybrid FWD. I've checked the H&R site and it seems like they only show AWD springs with no option to even enter FWD. Will those AWD springs fit a FWD only model?

22MavXLT

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Mustang GT, 23 Maverick XLT AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Front will, rear won't. It's a completely different spring. H&R don't make springs for the FWD yet. Your only drop spring for the FWD is the Eibach.

BubbaBigSexy

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick A51 FE
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

did any of you have to install the camber bolts on the truck after lowering? if so which ones did you go with? what kind of +/- did you have? please advise soonest.

ShadowChas

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
did any of you have to install the camber bolts on the truck after lowering? if so which ones did you go with? what kind of +/- did you have? please advise soonest.
No camber bolts needed on mine, front aligned within spec.
Sponsored