First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Looking for ans just lower my 2022 xlt with H&R sport spring look great, it run pretty good on road if the road are in good shape but some road in PR are in bad shape.
everytime i hit a bump i get a clucking sound or a rattle sound like when a muffler is loose and dont know if it the front or rear if any body have any idea let me know it driving me crazy tell me if i did something wrong in the installation, i think i did everything by the book but again who knows.Thank for any help given
Sponsored

ShadowChas

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Looking for ans just lower my 2022 xlt with H&R sport spring look great, it run pretty good on road if the road are in good shape but some road in PR are in bad shape.
everytime i hit a bump i get a clucking sound or a rattle sound like when a muffler is loose and dont know if it the front or rear if any body have any idea let me know it driving me crazy tell me if i did something wrong in the installation, i think i did everything by the book but again who knows.Thank for any help given
you don't by any chance have anything in your hitch receiver? if it really is the springs there is a post for from a guy that lowered with HR's and he showed the "easy fix" with some wrap in between the upper portion of the springs where they touch. just search this section.

Justin.23

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jjc-llc.com
Vehicle(s)
23 Lariat w/ BAP & 4K Tow
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

OP
OP
Papo

Papo

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
you don't by any chance have anything in your hitch receiver? if it really is the springs there is a post for from a guy that lowered with HR's and he showed the "easy fix" with some wrap in between the upper portion of the springs where they touch. just search this section.
Thank no don’t have any thing in hitch receiver will check the easy fix .

OP
OP
Papo

Papo

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 maverick
Engine