Sponsored

ShadowBlack XL440

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Non-Ford, not enought room to list..........
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Maverick belongs to Ivan G.

18x8.5 Konig Hypergram wheels on 236/60 Falken tires, lowered on H&R lowering springs for the Escape.

Lowered Maverick on 18%22 Wheels Konig Hypergram Falken Tires H&R lowering springs 1.jpg

Lowered Maverick on 18%22 Wheels Konig Hypergram Falken Tires H&R lowering springs 2.jpg
I like your choice of wheels. Very similar to what I chose also. Lowering does set if off.

Ford Maverick Lowered Maverick XLT on 18" Konig wheels,  Falken tires, H&R lowering springs KIMG3042.JPG

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

18x8.5 Konig Hypergram wheels on 236/60 Falken tires, lowered on H&R lowering springs for the Escape.

Lowered Maverick on 18%22 Wheels Konig Hypergram Falken Tires H&R lowering springs 1.jpg

Lowered Maverick on 18%22 Wheels Konig Hypergram Falken Tires H&R lowering springs 2.jpg
Oh man that looks sharp! My Carb Gray Maverick is coming soon and I can't wait to lower it!

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Sponsored

snowcatxx87

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1290SDR EVO / Tiger 900RP / 300cc Grom / Surron
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

WJOHNM

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Equinox, redline. XLT,AWD,4KTOW,FX4 ,CO PILOT360
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Thats what I call classy. Even a old fart like me would do that maybe after warranty expires.

HPR

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I agree, where's the lowering gear for us fwd folks?!
You'll have to pioneer something as did the first guy that used Escape springs. I would try transit lowering springs or heat/cut some stocker rear springs.

PaidEMS

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Saab 9-3
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

I've seen a couple of these. How different is the ride. I do not want the ride to be too harsh. I am interested in doing this, but waiting for the FWD set up.

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thats what I call classy. Even a old fart like me would do that maybe after warranty expires.
I'm not going to wait. I figure that since this will be probably be a long term truck for me I'm going to setup it the way I like it. Granted, I'm not going to be cutting sheet metal or doing any engine mods, but I figure that lowering my Maverick 1-2 inches shouldn't void the warranty anymore that someone installing a leveling or lift kit. Now if in MY 23 Ford comes out with an ST model well those long term plans I have will go under review!! ;):ROFLMAO:

Sponsored

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
You'll have to pioneer something as did the first guy that used Escape springs. I would try transit lowering springs or heat/cut some stocker rear springs.
Since my Maverick is currently being built, I'm going to get serious with my research to see if any companies are already doing the R&D for fwd Maverick, which as popular as the hybrid is I'd be surprised if there isn't already some in the works. I'm not an engineer so I'm not one to do trail and error building and testing. I'm great at dissembling and about 90% on resembling! I've been known to have a few extra bits afterwards ;) So I'm hopefully there will a set of lowering springs coming out soon.

MightyNando

First Name
Fernando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Chevy Silverado, sounds like it's giving up.
Oh man that looks sharp! My Carb Gray Maverick is coming soon and I can't wait to lower it!
Just got of with Ford my alto blue hybrid will be here around May 17, cheers to you Delzona and God bless you and Merica!

Romac

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Where did you get the wheels ?

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just got of with Ford my alto blue hybrid will be here around May 17, cheers to you Delzona and God bless you and Merica!
Thanks buddy!

JASmith

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram 1500
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Cutting springs increases the spring rate, and the Maverick is already reported to be quite firm. The glass of milk you had for breakfast would end up churned butter in your tummy by the time you got to your destination. I wouldn't recommend that.
Sponsored