Sponsored

Looks Like Ford and GM has room for improvement on Winter Weather EV Battery Range

Mav_RICK

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Well with 13500 miles and over a year with our MachE I can say charging is really a non issue.

FordMoCo marketing just interviewed me today on transitioning to BEV and my thoughts on ownership. At the end they asked if I had any questions. I asked "Are there plans to release a Maverick BEV in the near future?" Their response was " I can give you no information in regards to that.". 🤔

Wishfully thinking on my part.
I saw a Red Mach-E GT going down the street the other day, it was sweet looking with a black roof. I've driven the Route 1 and it was fun to drive and I really liked it. With a Maverick on board I would have been happy to get one of these but just too many $$$$. We got a Toyota Cross Hybrid instead and we are quite happy with it at half the price.
Sponsored

MakinDoForNow

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
20 minutes is an eternity compared to filling even my 36 gallon tank on my truck.
Even the 36 gallon tank is too cumbersome for some. I know a "personal assistant" who gets $80/hr to do cumbersome things like that.

Gonzo chris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti g35 coupe, VW Golf
Engine
Undecided
Whew, yep just leave the EV parked at home for trips. I'm the type that likes to go and get there as soon as can and then enjoy the activities, etc. I would go nuts stopping and going through this. Technology has got to improve for this to be mainstream IMO.

1646462820721.png
Your name is appropriate
Sponsored