Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco, 91 Comanche, 93 ZJ, 80 Eagle, Bicycle
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Friends don't let friends do chrome.
I always buck whatever the current trend is. Never be part of the crowd. Todays trend is black plastic, chrome is certainly better to me.
Sponsored

Baloo

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT FX4 Lux Ordered
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Settle down there, Rubber Ducky. The Maverick only has four wheels, not eighteen.

If you must don't forget to get you this, good buddy.

https://a.co/d/3uopp4V

Last edited:

unlimited

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Heidi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 Limited
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I always buck whatever the current trend is. Never be part of the crowd. Todays trend is black plastic, chrome is certainly better to me.
Yep, same here. Hubby went with black rims on a Fusion we purchased in 2017 so that it would stand out and he could find it in a parking lot, lol. Now it's everywhere and blends in.
For me, I'm too flashy to fall in to that black out crap!

Waterick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Mav Lariat, '14 Prius, '83 'Stang, more...
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

This, the "chrome" used nowadays is very cheap and mostly fake and looks awful in months.
I believe that is really what that OP is asking. Looking for experience with good quality bling if there is any out there.

TCPTX65

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XL Hybrid, 2023 Buick Enclave
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I have an Atlas Blue Mav and I've been looking for chrome accessories for a while just to pass the time. Getting my bonus this month and may add a few of there to my cart. Hope this inspires you.

Amazon.com: Brighter Design Set of 4 17" Chrome 1 1/2' Deep Wheel Trim Rings : Automotive

Amazon.com: TAC Side Steps Running Boards Compatible with 2022-2023 Ford Maverick/Maverick Hybrid Pickup Truck 3" Stainless Steel Side Bars Step Rails Nerf Bars Off Road Accessories 2 pcs : Automotive

Amazon.com: License Plate Frames, 1 Pc 4 Holes Slim Stainless Steel Polish Mirror License Plate Frame + Chrome Screw Caps : Home & Kitchen

Amazon.com: Aunginsy Car Tailgate Handle Cover Kit Compatible with Ford Maverick 2022 2023 Car Tailgate Handle Cover Trim Frame Tailgate Handle Scratch Protector Films Rear Handle Cover ABS Exterior Accessories : Automotive

Amazon.com: AGGERT Silver Car Chrome Side Rearview Mirror Cover Trim 2pcs for Ford Maverick 2022 2023 : Automotive

Amazon.com: Mega Racer Silver Aluminum Antenna for Trucks - 3.9" Universal Fit, AM/FM Radio, 6061 Solid Aluminum, Anti-Theft Design, Car Wash Safe, Antenna Replacement, 1 Piece : Automotive

Amazon.com: Auto Exterior Door Handle Protective Trim Cover Compatible with Ford Maverick 2022 2023 Car Exterior Door Handles Cover Exterior Door Handles Protector Trim Decorate Covers Trim Interior Accessories : Automotive

Amazon.com: Car Front Bumper Protector Guard Compatible with Ford Maverick 2022 Car Front Bumper Protector Corner Guard Side Bumper Edge Protection Guard Car Body Anti-Collision Patch Cover Exterior Accessories : Automotive

Amazon.com: Car Gear Shift Switch Button Ring Trim Cover Compatible with Ford Maverick 2022 2023 Car Gear Knob Ring Cover Gear Shift Switch Knob Cover Gear Shifter Head Button Protect Decor Interior Accessories : Automotive

Amazon.com: Headlight Switch Button Frame Cover Trim Compatible with Ford Maverick 2022 Aunginsy Car Headlight Switch Trim Frame Headlight Switch Button Decorative Frame Trim Cover ABS Bright White Accessories : Automotive

Amazon.com: Car Centre Console Air Conditioner Volume Knob Button Circle Cover Compatible with Ford Maverick 2022 Aluminum Car Air Conditioner Switch Button Knob Trim Cover Volume Knob Protection Ring Accessories : Automotive

Amazon.com: Car Door Sill Plate Protectors Compatible with Ford Maverick 2022 2023 Car Door Entry Guards Sill Scuff Cover Step Protector Door Sill Scuff Plate Door Sill Cover Decoration Trim Internal Accessories : Automotive

Amazon.com: Car Door Sill Plate Protectors Compatible with Ford Maverick 2022 2023 Car Door Entry Guards Sill Scuff Cover Step Protector Door Sill Scuff Plate Door Sill Cover Decoration Trim Internal Accessories : Automotive

Sponsored

TFLB

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 F150, 05 Mustang, 24 Ordered Mav XLT hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Actually this will be going on the front of mine if I ever get it.
Ford Maverick Looking for some chrome! IMG_20230606_085521

LM42

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT FX4 EB
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
This, the "chrome" used nowadays is very cheap and mostly fake and looks awful in months.
And really there are VERY few vehicles made in the last 2-3 decades that chrome even works on. The rest, no

Palms

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Gus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mercedes GLC; 23 Maverick Hybrid Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I did the tailgate and door handles and think it looks great.. Makes it stand out from all the monochrome and black, like I used to have on my 16 Cherokee High Altitude which TopGun replaces. Also did the knobs for the tranny, A/C, radio and lights, quite a different interior and, in my old fart mind, also makes the interior look better as the add-ons did for the outside. Remember, this is your truck, for your taste, not anyone else's. Welcome the comments but, at the end, follow your wishes.

OleFordGuy

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Lariat, Expedition Limited, 22 Mav Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Actually this will be going on the front of mine if I ever get it.
IMG_20230606_085521.jpg
👍 Firefighter, thank you for your service!!

K5Blazer

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Are you talking this amount of chrome?
Ford Maverick Looking for some chrome! IMG_0489

Sponsored
OP
OP
RobertSapp

RobertSapp

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT Hybrid Alto Blue
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Are they going to release it? Thought they were unable to release Hybrid Mavericks due to fire recall.
We're told we're clear. Manufacture date was April 21, but still no recall showing and we've already been given the keys.

OP
OP
RobertSapp

RobertSapp

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT Hybrid Alto Blue
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I think on a dark truck a chrome grille ba, door handles, and tailgate handles would look great. All about the same height wrapping around the truck.

As for the chrome naysayers, forget em.everything is blacked out these days. People remember the cars that looked different, not the ones that blended in with everyone else.
I like the way you think!