2.5L Hybrid

OkinawaJoe

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Boss 302, 2022 Ranger XLT/Splash/FX4
Ford actually made school bus yellow on the Boss 302, love the color on my Boss, it's solid but very similar in shade to cyber Orange

Ford Maverick Living with Cyber Orange.? IMG_20210526_204013076

Sponsored

lonewolf904

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep wrangler gmc yukon
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

For those who have taken delivery and are now living with Cyber Orange Mavericks....
Any comments, feedback? Are you loving your choice?
Going to get a second Maverick, yes it will be a Hybrid, or hopefully a PHEV if those come about in 2023/24.. I almost got the Cyber Orange the first go around, ended up with the Cactus Gray... And I like it, but more importantly, the wife likes it a lot...it was her choice.
Tell me about living with Cyber Orange... It's certainly not a under the radar color.
I have cyber orange but it's more school bus yellow I will not be keeping it ,not bad just no my style like the darker colors it was sitting on lot so I bought it.

14mustangNJ

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT FX4, 2014 Ford Mustang
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ford actually made school bus yellow on the Boss 302, love the color on my Boss, it's solid but very similar in shade to cyber Orange

IMG_20210526_204013076.jpg
Always loved the Boss Mustangs and thatā€™s a great looking Boss! I only wish I was wise enough to pick one up when the prices were reasonable. One of the best sounding exhausts stock on the 2011+ 5.0 in my opinion.

Back on topic, Iā€™ve seen a Cyber Orange in person and it actually looked really good and fit in well in Cape May, NJ at the beach. I was also driving my Maverick at the time to compare. Certainly didnā€™t remind me of those 90s yellow Pontiac Sunfires from back in the day that an actual banana was better looking that them.

OkinawaJoe

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Boss 302, 2022 Ranger XLT/Splash/FX4
Always loved the Boss Mustangs and thatā€™s a great looking Boss! I only wish I was wise enough to pick one up when the prices were reasonable. One of the best sounding exhausts stock on the 2011+ 5.0 in my opinion.

Back on topic, Iā€™ve seen a Cyber Orange in person and it actually looked really good and fit in well in Cape May, NJ at the beach. I was also driving my Maverick at the time to compare. Certainly didnā€™t remind me of those 90s yellow Pontiac Sunfires from back in the day that an actual banana was better looking that them.
One thing I liked about the Ranger in Cyber Orange with the Splash package is it's similarity to the Boss. I've yet to see a Mav here in central VA with cyber Orange, but I keep looking they stand out. I get a lot of compliments on the color.

Ford Maverick Living with Cyber Orange.? IMG_20220314_164347431

AndrewinMD

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I saw the title of this thread and though it was a support group. :ROFLMAO: (
(for those with a complete lack of humor, I'm kidding)

I came here to provide some encouragement. Velocity Blue owners are with you all the way, Cyber Orangers! ;)

Halo9x

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Hal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT 2023
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

For those who have taken delivery and are now living with Cyber Orange Mavericks....
Any comments, feedback? Are you loving your choice?
Going to get a second Maverick, yes it will be a Hybrid, or hopefully a PHEV if those come about in 2023/24.. I almost got the Cyber Orange the first go around, ended up with the Cactus Gray... And I like it, but more importantly, the wife likes it a lot...it was her choice.
Tell me about living with Cyber Orange... It's certainly not a under the radar color.
Mine was one of three Mavs on the lot but once I saw the Cyber Orange, I knew it was the only choice. It had 666 miles at signing and it had several options like BAP, SIBL, AWD and Co-Pilot 360. I've added a few things like the retractable bed cover and Mabett fender flares.
The color glistens in bright sunlight and stands out in a crowd that all look alike. I like it.šŸ˜
Ford Maverick Living with Cyber Orange.? 1705118457321
Sponsored