First Name
Gilbert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999' Honda Accord 2.3L DX
Engine
Undecided
Canadian resident and aspiring to own Maverick owner here. I am experimenting with the 2023 Maverick build options on Fords Canadian site. I see that Cyber orange (yellow) is not a colour option when choosing the tremor off road & advanced AWD packages. I think this is due to the "tremor" decal being yellow, along with the yellow pieces on the advanced AWD tremor rims.

Think I could special request a Maverick build in Cyber Oranger with the Tremor package & advanced AWD setup. I would ask for the rear bed tremor decal to not be added as it would blend in bad with the yellow paint. Has anyone else tried this, and what have your results been?
Sponsored

Maverickman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco, 91 Comanche, 93 ZJ, 80 Eagle, Bicycle
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I wanted the same thing after they took away Velocity Blue. I ended up ordering a Hot Pepper Red XLTremor. That is during the 6 days you could order a 2023 at all back in September. Maybe 2024 will be an option.

icegradner

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I wanted the same thing after they took away Velocity Blue. I ended up ordering a Hot Pepper Red XLTremor. That is during the 6 days you could order a 2023 at all back in September. Maybe 2024 will be an option.
Order banks still open in Canada. Just like with MY22 here, it likely won't be closed for MY23 until end of August or something.

NoVaJimmy

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lexus GX 460
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Just like the order banks never closed during MY22 in Canada, they're still open for MY23. Canadian allocation is completely separate from US allocation and the Maverick doesn't seem to be as popular in Canada as most Canadians who need a truck seem to prefer and need a more rugged body on frame with more hauling and towing capacity.
Sponsored