First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Non Ford
Engine
Undecided
Just saw a 19 Ranger in Burnt Orange…..just starting looking into The Mav and Cyber Orange is right there at the top of list, but since I have no clue what this color looks like live, it’s hard to get the picture in my head that it’s worth ordering not seeing live or wait till I see one? Or maybe just do Hot Pepper Red or 1st Edition Red? Thoughts please between the Cyber Orange and Burnt Orange….I get one is more Orange and one is more Yellow but it there more to it or not really?
Sponsored

Rob Cactus Gray

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The maverick orange is almost a school bus. I recommend red, or anything but the orange. That is your call though. Good luck

Meintc

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lynette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The maverick orange is almost a school bus. I recommend red, or anything but the orange. That is your call though. Good luck
But if you like school bus, go for it. If you don't, go with something else. Personally I've had, black, silver, red ,brown, 3 blues. I wanted something completely different. Other people shouldn't make the decision for you. We all have different experiences, reasons. Go online and compare colors. I went to a dealer and saw the cyber orange on a Bronco., it just confirmed my choice.

Romanhawk

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Turbo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler, 1985 Celica GTS convertible
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Color is too personal for me to offer recommendations. But I understand your predicament as I was a bit on the fence on my A51 choice. Best advise is to see it in person, day and night if possible, even if it’s on another Ford. I saw A51 on a Bronco Sport and it made me feel much better about my choice. My brother initially ordered Alto Blue, but after seeing it up close decided it was too dark for his liking and changed it to Carb Grey.

In person helps a lot!

Cyber Orange looks great BTW. Damn, I just contradicted myself! :)

Fish Chris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Prius LE, Ford F150
No school bus yellow for me. I wish the Cactus grey were a little darker. Area 51 is pretty nice. The Chile Pepper Red is nice. All the rest are played out and very boring to me.

If it were me, I'd get one of those boring colors that so many others love... Maybe white, and immediately put a plasti dip job on it. Then I could have a very cool, custom color, and protect the original paint underneath. Then if I got ready to sell it, I could rip off the dip job, revealing the brand new factory paint 👍

Sponsored

Halo9x

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Hal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT 2023
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Just saw a 19 Ranger in Burnt Orange…..just starting looking into The Mav and Cyber Orange is right there at the top of list, but since I have no clue what this color looks like live, it’s hard to get the picture in my head that it’s worth ordering not seeing live or wait till I see one? Or maybe just do Hot Pepper Red or 1st Edition Red? Thoughts please between the Cyber Orange and Burnt Orange….I get one is more Orange and one is more Yellow but it there more to it or not really?
Hi, here are some pictures of my CO Mav. Be aware that CO is not available on the 2024, so, you'll need to get a 2022 or 2023 model. Mine came with BAP, AWD, SIBL, AND Pilot 360. Mileage is about 24 mpg. A hybrid will get better but no AWD. The Ecoboost is fun to drive! Good luck on finding one.

Ford Maverick Cyber Orange vs Burnt Orange IMG_0261

Ford Maverick Cyber Orange vs Burnt Orange IMG_0259

Ford Maverick Cyber Orange vs Burnt Orange IMG_0151

Halo9x

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Hal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT 2023
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

One more thing, sunlight makes a difference. In bright sunlight, the metallic paint glistens! In cloudy or overcast the color looks school bus yellow.

Timothyd

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Encore, Miata, motorcycles
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Cyber orange aka: school bus yellow

TheShark

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Maverick Lariat Tremor, 2023 Bronco Wildtrak
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs