Sponsored

Let's Hear it for VA!!! Whose ordered, what are you seeing?

ImaginaryNumbers

First Name
Meg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
December 1 confirmation xlt ecoboost. I'm in Richmond. No word yet on an expectation, but I have a good enough car for now, so I'm okay with waiting.
My dealer isn't giving me a lot of detail on order volume or how many mavs they're getting in monthly, but I saw one in the wild around town earlier this week and one in Fredericksburg late last year. I hope to see lots of people out enjoying their Mavs this summer! 🤞
Sponsored

OP
OP

Ingland

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ellen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota RAV4 Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
You saw one on the road!!!!! Wow.

sdr.speng

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura TL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
In New River Valley area in Virginia - Ordered a XLT, EB, FWD, Lux, Rear Sliding Window and Floor Liners, CGM. For me - this was the best setup for the Maverick - not enough snow in my area for AWD (wife has a AWD Subaru Forester) and the Lariat package is Too Much unused stuff for me (and, don't like the wheels that come on the Lariat) and XL was just too basic.

Built on 10/6/21 and delivered to dealer on 11/1/21 and sat there under Recall 21C35-Damaged Fuel Tank until 2/25/22 when the dealer replaced the fuel tank and I took delivery on 3/4/22.

Purchased from Chapman of Horsham with Courtesy Delivery to Crossroads Ford in Apex.
Appsolutely love the truck and it was well worth the wait. Both dealers did a "Outstanding Great" job and Chapman held to the original "below Invoice" pricing which saved thousands over my local dealers. Everything with the sale and pickup was better than expected. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED dealers!

Have only seen one other Maverick in this area on the road, so I feel lucky to be a lone wolf in my area.

OP
OP

Ingland

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ellen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota RAV4 Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
In New River Valley area in Virginia - Ordered a XLT, EB, FWD, Lux, Rear Sliding Window and Floor Liners, CGM. For me - this was the best setup for the Maverick - not enough snow in my area for AWD (wife has a AWD Subaru Forester) and the Lariat package is Too Much unused stuff for me (and, don't like the wheels that come on the Lariat) and XL was just too basic.

Built on 10/6/21 and delivered to dealer on 11/1/21 and sat there under Recall 21C35-Damaged Fuel Tank until 2/25/22 when the dealer replaced the fuel tank and I took delivery on 3/4/22.

Purchased from Chapman of Horsham with Courtesy Delivery to Crossroads Ford in Apex.
Appsolutely love the truck and it was well worth the wait. Both dealers did a "Outstanding Great" job and Chapman held to the original "below Invoice" pricing which saved thousands over my local dealers. Everything with the sale and pickup was better than expected. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED dealers!

Have only seen one other Maverick in this area on the road, so I feel lucky to be a lone wolf in my area.
Jealous. But happy for you!

TD2

First Name
TD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda

Did you get pre msrp increase pricing?

Sponsored

Chris_G

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C-6 Corvette
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Mav2Scamp

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Lewis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick Lariat FX4 4K tow,19 CRV EX-L
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Springfield, VA....1st Edition Lariat Hybrid. Heard nothing, seen nothing other that I'm still 'gathering parts'.
Norfolk, VA……I received my Maverick 2.0 EB Lariat, Lux Pac, Upgraded Wheels on 10/23/21 and seen only 3 Maverick’s in the wild after 5800 miles and one of those was from North Carolina.
Ford Maverick Let's Hear it for VA!!!  Whose ordered, what are you seeing? 71116D24-0A8D-4F3B-8B00-BBE564408906

boatman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger, Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Front Royal, VA Oct. 2nd order. Still waiting on my Rapid Red FE, AWD w/tow package.

Sponsored

diggz313

First Name
Diego
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid
Which dealership and did they hit you with a markup?
Ted Britt Chantilly
it was marked up but not as high as I was being quoted from other dealerships, walked out $3k mark-up but I had them pay for a spray in bed liner

Chris_G

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C-6 Corvette
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ted Britt Chantilly
it was marked up but not as high as I was being quoted from other dealerships, walked out $3k mark-up but I had them pay for a spray in bed liner
Well done!
Congratulations đź‘Ť

Farmboy

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Cadillac SRX
Springfield, VA....1st Edition Lariat Hybrid. Heard nothing, seen nothing other that I'm still 'gathering parts'.
Ordered First Edition Hybrid 7/8/2021. Arrived by train in Petersburg, VA yesterday. Waiting for it to arrive at Purvis Ford, Fredericksburg by truck. Long wait but happy I got all of the items I wanted and it is almost hear. My wife said it was like waiting for a baby!!
Farmboy

OP
OP

Ingland

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ellen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota RAV4 Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered First Edition Hybrid 7/8/2021. Arrived by train in Petersburg, VA yesterday. Waiting for it to arrive at Purvis Ford, Fredericksburg by truck. Long wait but happy I got all of the items I wanted and it is almost hear. My wife said it was like waiting for a baby!!
Farmboy
Woohoo! That’s what I’m waiting on!

BB0

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Farmboy
Woohoo! That’s what I’m waiting on!
What was your shipping time like to get to Petersburg? Did it hang in any city for a while?
Sponsored