Nw_adventure

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element/ Toyota Highlander
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
They are my go to dealer for LED's. I was just on their site and they haven't come up with anything for the Maverick yet.
They said they don't have any plans for the Maverick. Sad face -
Sponsored

BilesSTL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord Sport
They are my go to dealer for LED's. I was just on their site and they haven't come up with anything for the Maverick yet.
Yeah man give it time, they do a lot. I work at DD

CLH917

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
So do we know that amazon WT21W bulb will fit on the Maverick? How difficult is the job? I just got mine last week and the MOST disappointing feature is the backup cam at night, I mean it is simply terrible.
Yes, they fit and they're great. Installed them yesterday and will post some pics tonight. Huge difference as you mentioned, the lighting at night prior to these bulbs was horrible.

bcording

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Lariat Hybrid
I know LEDs are supposed to last "forever" but ive had after market LED taillights fail in other cars likely due to bad design/heat. I'd be interested to see how long these last.

Sponsored

SgtLip

Banned
Banned
First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lexus ES300h Ultra Luxury
Yes, they fit and they're great. Installed them yesterday and will post some pics tonight. Huge difference as you mentioned, the lighting at night prior to these bulbs was horrible.
Just ordered the Amazon ones. Thanks for the info that they work good. Was the install easy?

SgtLip

Banned
Banned
First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lexus ES300h Ultra Luxury
Two bolts on the inside near the tailgate then just pull the light straight out.
Thanks.

Out of curiosity, the over cab white lights, do they come on when in reverse? Or do they only come on as bed lights? I wonder if they could use the same LED bulbs to make them brighter? (I'm assuming they are regular bulbs, not LED)

OTACORB

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
DAB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Oxford White Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thanks.

Out of curiosity, the over cab white lights, do they come on when in reverse? Or do they only come on as bed lights? I wonder if they could use the same LED bulbs to make them brighter? (I'm assuming they are regular bulbs, not LED)
I don't think they come on except when you use the key fob to unlock the door and/or you turn them on manually. The high cargo lights are LED 912 bulb type. I already ordered mine from Amazon, along with the Alla WT21W for my back-up lights. Those ugly yellow incandescent bulbs have to go.

CLH917

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I don't think they come on except when you use the key fob to unlock the door and/or you turn them on manually. The high cargo lights are LED 912 bulb type. I already ordered mine from Amazon, along with the Alla WT21W for my back-up lights. Those ugly yellow incandescent bulbs have to go.
All of this is correct. Hey Louisiana neighbor!

Sponsored

OTACORB

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
DAB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Oxford White Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
All of this is correct. Hey Louisiana neighbor!
Hey there! Loving all you are doing to that bad to the bone truck! :)

CLH917

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I know this is arguably the worst update ever but this is all I can do right now as I’m home alone. This is with the new bulbs. Trust me the before is far darker lol. I’ll try and update this later.

Ford Maverick LED Bulb Options for Backup Bulb WT21W 62D9AC03-A014-4A53-8480-2B79282D1C72

ziggystar84

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Alto Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I know this is arguably the worst update ever but this is all I can do right now as I’m home alone. This is with the new bulbs. Trust me the before is far darker lol. I’ll try and update this later.

62D9AC03-A014-4A53-8480-2B79282D1C72.jpeg
Nice!

Any chance you can show where those bolts are? I was looking at the back of my maverick and couldn’t find a spot for the light at all…