Banned
Banned
First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lexus ES300h Ultra Luxury
That would be an issue. With any phone data plan you also can hit a dead spot while using your phone gps. Any chance you are a senior? TMobile has a senior plan with unlimited data and wifi hotspot that is very reasonable; it’s what we use. We even cut cable and use the wifi hotspot to stream to the tv.
I'm running T-Mobile as well but I just switched to them maybe 2 months ago from Verizon. I'm finding there is NO or POOR T-Mobile service in rural America regardless what their TV ads say.

But I too have a Garmin GPS with Unlimited Map updates. I'm thinking it is going to get used once again.
Sponsored

Last edited:

jcsan18

First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
So, I’m confused. Tim Bartz said that there’s no passenger power seat option, but on the order guide I downloaded, it is shown as an option on Lariat/Lariat Lux.

Which one is accurate?

TheShark

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Maverick Lariat Tremor, 2023 Bronco Wildtrak
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I'm running T-Mobile as well but I just switched to them maybe 2 months ago from Verizon. I'm finding there is NO or POOR T-Mobile service in rural America regardless what their TV ads say.

But I too have a Garmin GPS with Unlimited Map updates. I'm thinking it is going to get used once again.
That's the problem I see with using your phone. I have T-Mobile as well and I can tell you in NC especially in the rural areas or in the mountains coverage is spotty as best. If you live in a city no problem. Guess it's time to haul out my old Garmin as well and update the maps. At least I'll keep it in the truck in case I lose coverage.

ColoradoShooter

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma/Fusion
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Took it away or is no longer LED?
I was watching Tim at Long McArthur Ford on YouTube last night and he said those lights were removed. I hope it’s not true or that I misinterpreted his statement.

SgtLip

Banned
Banned
First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I was watching Tim at Long McArthur Ford on YouTube last night and he said those lights were removed. I hope it’s not true or that I misinterpreted his statement.
I saw that as well. However I interpreted that as the Option LUMEN Lighting NOT the drivers side rear cubby light where the outlet is.

I'll have to watch the video again.

Sponsored

Probity

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Scab 2.7EB, 2017 CR-V
So, I’m confused. Tim Bartz said that there’s no passenger power seat option, but on the order guide I downloaded, it is shown as an option on Lariat/Lariat Lux.

Which one is accurate?
In new order guide I didn't see any kind of power passenger seat option anywhere for any trim, either as part of package or stand-alone.

adawalli

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Explorer Platinum, 2010 Toyota Prius 3
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
In new order guide I didn't see any kind of power passenger seat option anywhere for any trim, either as part of package or stand-alone.
I don't think that was ever an option for passenger seat

SgtLip

Banned
Banned
First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I saw that as well. However I interpreted that as the Option LUMEN Lighting NOT the drivers side rear cubby light where the outlet is.

I'll have to watch the video again.
Okay, I watched the video again. At the very end he states the LUMEN lighting is NO LONGER showing for the Lariat model but the XL & XLT have it as an Option still.

I took a screenshot and while he's talking there is a NOTICE at the bottom of the screen that says he was wrong.

Ford Maverick Latest 2022 Ford Maverick Order Guide - U.S. & Canada Screen Shot 2021-08-04 at 12.31.00

So the single light next to the bed outlet is still there. Also the Optional LUMEN lights are still a Dealer Installed Option (DIO) on ALL models.

Sponsored

fordvideoguy

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.long-mcarthur.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Lightning, 2021 Ford Bronco
Engine
Undecided

Which one is accurate?
I confirmed it with the Brand Manager, the only place it was listed on the old order guide was on the color & trim page. It was never listed under the Lariat equipment. The build and price also listed it. I received confirmation by the Brand Manager that the Lariat seat is 8-Way power driver seat and 6-way manual passenger seat. Oh, it was also updated on the revised order guide that went out Monday, August 2nd.

jcsan18

First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
I confirmed it with the Brand Manager, the only place it was listed on the old order guide was on the color & trim page. It was never listed under the Lariat equipment. The build and price also listed it. I received confirmation by the Brand Manager that the Lariat seat is 8-Way power driver seat and 6-way manual passenger seat. Oh, it was also updated on the revised order guide that went out Monday, August 2nd.
So, there is no passenger power seat and the trim guide listing it is a typo. Not a deal breaker at all, but the wife will have to deal with it. 😂😂

My good sir, thank you for all you do in keeping us impatient folks informed!

Monte

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKZ
Sure would be nice to have a built-in dual garage door opener somewhere in all the options. Who wants to worry about the battery in a handheld opener, and the inconvenience of storing it and using it. Oh woe, first world problems. It does fit in a garage?

ColoradoShooter

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma/Fusion
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Okay, I watched the video again. At the very end he states the LUMEN lighting is NO LONGER showing for the Lariat model but the XL & XLT have it as an Option still.

I took a screenshot and while he's talking there is a NOTICE at the bottom of the screen that says he was wrong.

Screen Shot 2021-08-04 at 12.31.00.png

So the single light next to the bed outlet is still there. Also the Optional LUMEN lights are still a Dealer Installed Option (DIO) on ALL models.
Ok. Well, I guess that feature is a goner for me. Not a big deal either way. I just wish Ford would reduce the prices of packages that once featured those items that are no longer in it. Thanks for the update 👍🏻
Sponsored