Last Maverick built for 2022?

CSekel98

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Beetle
Just received word that my maverick XLT was built on November 17 th. Must be one of the last 22 s built!
should be at my dealer right before X mas….nice present for myself! Can’t wait…ordered on January 26th…
Velocity Blue with 4K, 360, Lux package….can’t wait….hope all the manufacturing kinks are all worked out by now..
Happy holidays to all of the first year Mav owners….
Sponsored

OrangeBlue

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mav
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Velocity Blue is the best color.

We just brought home our 2nd Maverick, which is Area 51 and my son just said, "wrong blue".

Clay51

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just received word that my maverick XLT was built on November 17 th. Must be one of the last 22 s built!
should be at my dealer right before X mas….nice present for myself! Can’t wait…ordered on January 26th…
Velocity Blue with 4K, 360, Lux package….can’t wait….hope all the manufacturing kinks are all worked out by now..
Happy holidays to all of the first year Mav owners….
My Larist First Edition was built Nov 19 and is supposed to be on the way. I guess we're both one of the last 22's built.

Customer Service told me the eta is Dec 17. It will have make it through the Kansas City railyard to do that, but I have my doubts. Once it does arrive at the dealer I'll be headed out of KC to Granger IA to pick it up. It's been 404 days since I ordered and I can't wait to leave this sh*t show. Worst car buying experience I've ever had.

I hope you and I both get our Mavericks in time for Christmas. Good Luck.

Impetus19

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mazda 3, 1979 CJ5 360 3spd, 2015 prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My Larist First Edition was built Nov 19 and is supposed to be on the way. I guess we're both one of the last 22's built.

Customer Service told me the eta is Dec 17. It will have make it through the Kansas City railyard to do that, but I have my doubts. Once it does arrive at the dealer I'll be headed out of KC to Granger IA to pick it up. It's been 404 days since I ordered and I can't wait to leave this sh*t show. Worst car buying experience I've ever had.

I hope you and I both get our Mavericks in time for Christmas. Good Luck.
Congrats!! Can’t imagine anyone would sign up for this process again or recommend this process to anyone else.

Last edited:

hockeypukk54

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Same here. Truck was built on Nov. 17 and shipped. Now the wait begins. Might get here before the holidays but will see. Hopefully the railroads don't go on strike now to prolong the agony of waiting.

Sponsored

fossil

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 SVT Cobra Mustang, HPR Lariat Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Same here. Truck was built on Nov. 17 and shipped. Now the wait begins. Might get here before the holidays but will see. Hopefully the railroads don't go on strike now to prolong the agony of waiting.
yeah, and that's how the engines and transmissions get to Mexico

AUDIOZONE

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger, ranger, mustang, maverick on order
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I have often wondered this... Will anyone but the factory know which one was the last 2022.

Off topic but... I used to be a dealer for a top brand of electric guitars. When they discontinued a model they kept the last one for their guitar museum. Not the last one each year. The last one when they stopped building that model.

OP
OP

CSekel98

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Beetle
Velocity Blue is the best color.

We just brought home our 2nd Maverick, which is Area 51 and my son just said, "wrong blue".
That’s funny….my wife wanted the Area 51 but I think the velocity blue is definitely the best color…het it’s my truck anyway…lol….enjoy the ride!

OP
OP

CSekel98

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Beetle
I have often wondered this... Will anyone but the factory know which one was the last 2022.

Off topic but... I used to be a dealer for a top brand of electric guitars. When they discontinued a model they kept the last one for their guitar museum. Not the last one each year. The last one when they stopped building that model.
Would be kind of cool to know you had the last one built in that model year….that and 4 bucks will get you a gallon of petrol….maybe….

OP
OP

CSekel98

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Beetle
Crazy to me that they ship them via rail….probably the cheapest route but I just never saw a rail car carrying cars…just doesn’t seem to happen on the east coast.

Sponsored

fossil

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 SVT Cobra Mustang, HPR Lariat Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Crazy to me that they ship them via rail….probably the cheapest route but I just never saw a rail car carrying cars…just doesn’t seem to happen on the east coast.
here ya go :LOL:

Ford Maverick Last Maverick built for 2022? derail

AutobahnSHO

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Miata, Hybrid Mav, Odyssey
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
In Chicago Heights, IL there is rail yard for loading and unloading of vehicles. Explorers and Lincolns from Chicago Assembly are loaded and smorgasbord of everything else is unloaded.
More Mavericks in the yard than I've ever seen in the past. So many people are getting a Maverick before Christmas.
Sponsored