2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT, EB, LUX, FX4, 4K, Cactus Gray
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Ford will not roll orders over from one model year to the next.
So they'll just take an order, confirm said order, and then not built said order and leave the customer holding the bag? That is not good customer service.
Sponsored

Parzival

First Name
Parzival
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20' 4rnr, 20' Taco, 14' Taco & 22 Mav on order
I ordered Jan. 5, 2022 Lariat Lux, 4K, FX4 pkg w spray in. I only received one email acknowledging my order and nothing since. No news is good news, so I hope I don’t hear anything from them. Although I won‘t be surprised if I get cancelled knowing I have co-pilot and spray in as options.

DJF

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
If they can't build them, they can't build them. My sales guy didn't go into detail other than once a model year is closed, so are the unfulfilled orders. The news today about all of these build dates getting pushed back 3 months for people who ordered months ago is not great for anybody who recently ordered their truck.

Mymaverick2021

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steveo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered on the 24th and my dealer received my COVP approval from Ford this morning. They sent me a copy. I am seeing lots of folks who have ordered EcoBoost models being scheduled to build within a few months. So, I am FAIRLY confident we will get our trucks this year. Not 100 percent, but I think it's going to happen. Now, for those waiting on hybrids, I'd say all bets are off. Seems those engines are way more constrained.
Yeah because all you Eco boost orders are bumping us hybrid owners Off the production podium

Churaumi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Fiat 500
So they'll just take an order, confirm said order, and then not built said order and leave the customer holding the bag? That is not good customer service.
Has any of this been good customer service? At least people say the reps on the phone are nice, if uninformed.

Sponsored

pa-outdoorsman

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT, EB, LUX, FX4, 4K, Cactus Gray
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Yeah because all you Eco boost orders are bumping us hybrid owners Off the production podium
I'm certain it has everything to do with Ford having a shortage of hybrid components. Otherwise those waiting longer would get built first. But if Ford can only build "X" hybrids per month they're going to fill the rest of the schedule with EcoBoosts rather then simply let the production line sit idle.

JRivera30

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Tuscon, Ford Mustang, Ford Maverick (order
I ordered something similar. Placed an order for an EB XLT AWD with lux pkg. and COPILOT. Ordered it on Jan. 7th and got the confirmation on Jan. 10th. My sales guy said 12-16 weeks, which I believe is unrealistic. I'm at least hoping I'll have my truck by the end of the summer. I'll be pleasantly surprised if it's sooner!
Sponsored