First Name
Jasper
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick 22, Lariat fx4, 4k tow
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
This thread is probably going to get lost long before this advice makes sense to follow but if someone finds this 3+ years in the future I'd suggest going to a junkyard parts place (such as pick-n-pull) and buying an OEM radio from there.
The hard part will be pulling apart the dash, but you'll get experience with that at the parts yard.
Sponsored

Akuma72387

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shaun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My Xlt fx4 has sync 3 in it and it is listed In the manual on how to use sync 3 so.maybe the XL doesn't have it

Akuma72387

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shaun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My Xlt fx4 has sync 3 in it and it is listed In the manual on how to use sync 3 so.maybe the XL doesn't have it
Also my radio is not slow by any means I touch the botton on the screen or control it with my steering or even my phone and it is almost instant... maybe a half a second

Darnon

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
All the trims basically are running Sync 3. The XL and XLT and Lariat w/o Luxury Package just have a version with features cut out (possibly allowing them to cut certain chips in the hardware) so Ford calls it simply Connected Touch Radio.

Sponsored

ccmjr77

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick XLT Hybrid, 22 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

srender517

First Name
Shannon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Passport

oljackfrost

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
They're all sold, waiting for Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Maverick Lite

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Naftali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Sonata
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My system lags about 5 seconds when changing radio stations or switching screens. I have done both the hard and soft reset several times and it got a lilttle bit better then worse again. Any other with this problem?
This issue is not fixable. Not fixable at all.

Are you looking to sell?

Sponsored

Kev0415

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
I just got my Maverick a week ago. The dealership can't seem to figure out the issue with the radio not tuning to any stations. At this point the dealership has had my truck longer than I did. If anyone else has had this issue and had it fixed please let me know.

srender517

First Name
Shannon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Passport
I just got my Maverick a week ago. The dealership can't seem to figure out the issue with the radio not tuning to any stations. At this point the dealership has had my truck longer than I did. If anyone else has had this issue and had it fixed please let me know.
I had a similar problem with my maverick and I just direct tuned my stations. If you know the radio station number the direct tune option worked for me. The radio stations would never tune while scanning and I figured it will eventually be fixed with a update or something.

Kev0415

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
I had a similar problem with my maverick and I just direct tuned my stations. If you know the radio station number the direct tune option worked for me. The radio stations would never tune while scanning and I figured it will eventually be fixed with a update or something.
Unfortunately the radio won’t tune into any station with direct tune.

cyberdog

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
XL & XLT models don't have Sync 3, only the Lariat models have Sync 3. They have a very similar setup, but not Sync 3. Sync allows control of radio, climate control, and other stuff using voice. The xl/xt relay on the phone to handle voice requests, or the physical controls, two different animals, with different control modules.

My brother's a Ford Master-tech.
Sponsored