First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A mini Mazda, and a Dodge
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I’d like to thank everyone that posted on this form about the Kia Homelink auto dimming compass mirror. i’m glad I found this form made it very easy to do !!
I did pay $55 for it but well worth it should’ve came with the lariat :) lol I think the wife is impressed thanks

Ford Maverick Kia Homelink mirror installed IMG_8216
Sponsored

Stimpy433

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mavrick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
It’s the best mod I’ve made to my Maverick.

The Real Maverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thanks for reminding me.
I got one of the Kia auto-dimming compass without home-link for just a few bucks and it's still in the garage. Need to install that baby!

OP
OP

Crowman

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A mini Mazda, and a Dodge
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Definitely one of my top mods and I did it myself lol

EONR24

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I Installed this Frameless Lexus/ Toyota Mirror with built in Homelink powered by a battery. So no wiring is needed. This option does show compass direction too! A couple downsides to this option are the dimming is still manual and this mirror costs $100+.

Ford Maverick Kia Homelink mirror installed IMG_2622
Ford Maverick Kia Homelink mirror installed 73048984755__B8A24AE7-D2FD-4959-AB9B-E9EE39F1F393
Ford Maverick Kia Homelink mirror installed IMG_2624

Sponsored

BradnChristine

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU; 2019 MX-5; 2023 & 2024 Mavericks
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I’d like to thank everyone that posted on this form about the Kia Homelink auto dimming compass mirror. i’m glad I found this form made it very easy to do !!
I did pay $55 for it but well worth it should’ve came with the lariat :) lol I think the wife is impressed thanks

IMG_8216.jpeg
Congrats. Whatever you used to power the Kia mirror, you can also use to power a dashcam. When I added the KIA mirrors, I put a USB (5 volt) dashcam in my 2023; and a 12 volt one in my wife's 2024.

Scupking

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Where did you find one for $55?

EONR24

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I like the KIA one. Looks factory. Not too fond of the Lexus one. Maybe if the frame we do see was black and not chrome.
I don't really like the fat black border on the kia one. It makes it look cheap IMO. Also the Frameless gives you considerably better visibility in comparison to the stock one or the kia one. I had auto dimming on a different car and actually prefer a manual dimmer switch. Just my opinion though. I do like the kia one a lot and for the price, you can't beat it. and it's a nice upgrade over the stock one.

Last edited:
Sponsored

Andy

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

IMG_8216.jpeg

IMG_8216.jpeg
Do you have a part #?

EveryDayNick

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick XLT EB/AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Wish I had bought 2-3 more when I get mine for $15 originally from Kia. Been contemplating adding to my ‘73 C10 and ‘76 Bronco

dadd75

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.universityofheaven.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid Lariat, 2013 Buick Encore
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

IMG_8216.jpeg
Looks Great! Just wondering, do you have ACC?, and no problems with the wiring? I have the complete set-up, just wondering if it will mess with the ACC camera if I install it? Thanks!

Ruggybuggy

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mavrerick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

IMG_8216.jpeg
I just ordered the same mirror. Did you power it up with the wires for the map lights?

dfitz

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Maverick Lariat 2.0L EB
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Bob's mirrors is a good website to buy from. They have the autodimming mirror with compass & v4 Homelink for $40 + additional depending on the harness length you select.
Gentex Mirror
Sponsored