Sponsored

Kentucky Roll Call!

Muskyman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Frontier
In Glasgow. Ordered First Edition, Rapid Red, Hybrid on 8/1. Nothing scheduled yet. 🙁😤
Sponsored

Romac

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Louisville here.

Ordered 08/28 at Byerly Ford. Went into production Thanksgiving week, was built and shipped a couple days after Thanksgiving and was delivered 12/16, I picked it up 12/18. XLT Ecoboost AWD.

Would love to eventually have some sort of meet or check out some other local Mavericks.

Adamwayne

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick, 19 Honda Monkey, 2008 HD FXDC
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Louisville here.

Ordered 08/28 at Byerly Ford. Went into production Thanksgiving week, was built and shipped a couple days after Thanksgiving and was delivered 12/16, I picked it up 12/18. XLT Ecoboost AWD.

Would love to eventually have some sort of meet or check out some other local Mavericks.
Picked mine up at Byerly on 12/13. Love it! I have not seen another one on the road since getting mine.

Romac

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Picked mine up at Byerly on 12/13. Love it! I have not seen another one on the road since getting mine.
Awesome! I’ll have to keep my eyes peeled for you lol.

Adamwayne

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick, 19 Honda Monkey, 2008 HD FXDC
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Awesome! I’ll have to keep my eyes peeled for you lol.
Likewise. I live off St Anthony Church and work in river port. Pretty much back and forth between the two.

Sponsored

Goose..you there?

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Paducah here..my so—in law and I both ordered mid September, carbonized Grey XLT for him and a Velosity Blue XLT for me. Had to take our business to TN the dealer here said it was too late to order Hybrids. He was about 2 weeks early with that statement.

thin_crimson

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Barbourville here. Area 51 First Edition Lariat Hybrid with Copilot.

ordered 8-9; build date of 2-21-22 based on the email I received on 12-16.

The Weatherman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux FX4 4K x 2
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ford Maverick Kentucky Roll Call! 421B9937-E87D-4BBF-8335-4A5C56978C40

Ordered this beauty 6/15 and received 11/3.

South Central KY here.

A meetup sounds good to me. Maybe early spring when it has warmed up (assuming it is going to get cold this winter) and when more folks here in KY/TN have received their trucks.

Spook

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered Hybrid Lariat, silver in color. Options: Luxury, Co-pilot 360, splash guards, protective film on the hood and fenders, passenger side tool box and bed lighting.

Original order to dealer was on 7/27 but not made to Ford until 10/22 when my dealer discovered that they didn't actually order with Ford, just let it sit in their files until they discovered that they weren't doing it right and asked me to come in and place my order and deposit almost 3 months later. That's a little disappointing when you discover that you have been waiting to hear about your order for 3 months and find out that it has not been ordered with Ford yet. Fortunately, I am one of the more mature persons (in age) on this site and can handle the stress since I have seen much worse in my life. I am not happy about the situation but can accept the fact that some people do make mistakes.

When I first ordered it in July, I had also ordered it with the bed cover. The dealer suggested that I leave the bed cover off to speed things up. As you can see, I am still waiting like a lot of you others here. Have had no other notice except that Ford has my order.

Edit: I forgot. Dealer is in Columbia, KY and I live outside a small town in Central KY.

Last edited:
Sponsored

westyman71

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 XL Ecoboost
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Kenton County here
Velocity Blue XLT Hybrid Ordered 6/14
Took delivery 1/2/22
I like it a lot.
Take care everyone and best wishes

Last edited:
First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'm in Louisville.

I'm about 6' 1" and 230lbs. Wanting to sit in one to see how I fit before trying to order one and figure how or when to sell my F150. I have pretty good equity in the F150 for at least a minute. I sold another work van with equity recently, so I would have a good chunk of money to put down.

My sales guy Larry Wenning at Byerly Ford is keeping an eye open for me. He sold me a 2002 and 2018 F150.

I'm interested in Area 51 Lariat, 2.0 Ecoboost, AWD, Luxury Package with the B&O Premium Audio system, and whatever else catches my eye.

-Dale

azsrule

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Lawrenceburg here. Ordered from Jack Kain Ford Ordered 8-31

MAVERICK LARIAT FWD
SHADOW BLACK, TONNEAU PU BOX COVER HD TRI- POWER TILT/SLIDE MOON ROOF, TRAILER HITCH RECEIVER .6 D-LINK BED CONNECTORS .REAR PARKING SENSORS .BEDLINER - SPRAY-IN .SIRIUS SATELLITE RADIO SPLASH GUARDS, CO-PILOT360 18" BLACK PAINTED WHEEL Bed Divider Kit Tool Box - Passenger Side TOUCHLINK Truck Bed Lighting Commercial Roadside Assist Kit Window Air Deflector (4-Piece) Cargo Bed Net Tailgate Lock Wheel Lock Kit Hood Deflectors, Console Vault.

Confirmed but nothing but crickets since!

srender517

First Name
Shannon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Passport
I'm in Louisville.

I'm about 6' 1" and 230lbs. Wanting to sit in one to see how I fit before trying to order one and figure how or when to sell my F150. I have pretty good equity in the F150 for at least a minute. I sold another work van with equity recently, so I would have a good chunk of money to put down.

My sales guy Larry Wenning at Byerly Ford is keeping an eye open for me. He sold me a 2002 and 2018 F150.

I'm interested in Area 51 Lariat, 2.0 Ecoboost, AWD, Luxury Package with the B&O Premium Audio system, and whatever else catches my eye.

-Dale
I am in the area if you want to check out my lariat maverick. Just message me.

T McG

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Central Kentucky

order 6/23 no build date… I’m losing sleep!

A51 XLT moonroof rear slider 400watt gig spray in liner hitch both floor liners
Sponsored