2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick XLT Iconic Silver
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
What dealer you all going through>?
Lenoir City Ford pulled a rabbit out of hat.....now....stating they'll add on $899 paint protection...LOL
I checked with Lenoir City Ford first. I was not impressed with them. I went with Shauz Daniels at Jacky Jones Ford in Sweetwater. They have been great to deal with so far.
They (Lenoir City Ford) had me drive over from Oak Ridge back in the late spring to see a Bronco Sport that was priced at MSRP on their website and the salesman confirmed. Once I got there, a manager came out and told me that I ought to know that there was a $2000 market adjustment added. I walked immediately.
Sponsored

eRay

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Nissan Kicks, 2009 F-150 STX
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
They (Lenoir City Ford) had me drive over from Oak Ridge back in the late spring to see a Bronco Sport that was priced at MSRP on their website and the salesman confirmed. Once I got there, a manager came out and told me that I ought to know that there was a $2000 market adjustment added. I walked immediately.
I've been there three times. I was disappointed all three times. There will not be a fourth.

keith.lunsford423

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT AWD FX4
Bristol, XTL, 2.0, AWD, Area 51, FX4, 4K tow, 360, debadged

On Order BAKFlip MX4 thanks the Alex at RealTrucks

Sponsored

JR22Maverick

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jonas Rubright
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
XLT 2.0 BW fender flares, tint, spray-in, & more
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Any of yā€™all hear about dealer demos so we can see it in person? I saw a post on Reddit of a Nashville dealer next week, but I donā€™t want to drive up there if not needed. Trafficā€¦. šŸ˜

One dealer in Chattanooga said theyā€™ll have one end of next month, but thatā€™s too far! haha

Hybrid Lariat w/lux, carbonized gray
I work in Chattanooga if anyone is local there. I have a black XLT with 360. It's pretty bare bones BUT anyone is welcome to drop by when I drive it and look at it. Just hit me up and I'll hand out my work cell so I can make sure I've got the truck at work that day.

JR22Maverick

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jonas Rubright
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hi I am in Chattanooga (Hixson actually) and I ordered mine from Marshal Mize. Where did you get yours?

I am actually in sales at Marshal Mize. I just bought mine this past Friday and my wife's is on order now.

bpcooper14

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 Nissan Frontier
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm up in Sewanee. Ordered through Chapman up in PA, supposed to be drop shipped to Chattanooga (can't remember which dealership off the top of my head). Getting tired of waiting for my hybrid so I've been starting to look at the ecoboost.

Sponsored

Waitingtosee

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Explorer Limited, 2022 Ford Maverick FE
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I am actually in sales at Marshal Mize. I just bought mine this past Friday and my wife's is on order now.
Very cool! I order my back on July 13th, FE, rapid red with splash guards. Guess I will be waiting a long time from what I gather.

Maybe I could stop by and look at yours one day at the dealership if you drive it to work. Do you?

JR22Maverick

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jonas Rubright
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Very cool! I order my back on July 13th, FE, rapid red with splash guards. Guess I will be waiting a long time from what I gather.

Maybe I could stop by and look at yours one day at the dealership if you drive it to work. Do you?
I drive it most days. If you know what day you will probably stop in I'll make sure I drive it that day. I don't mind people coming by to look at mine at all. Just need to make sure I'm driving it that day. Lol

RRJJINTN

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 maverick lariat first edition awd
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
first edition,Area 51,4k,2.0 eco boost ordered 06/14/2021 at Ted Russell ford parkside Knoxville. (They are the best)

trwknox

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 ford ranger fx2
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I finaly got a email on wed that my 2.0 eco cg lux has been built and shipped after being in production since 10/22 with no word on whats going on eta on arival 01/22

Evil2ltr

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Alto Blue Maverick XLT AWD
East Tennessee roll call. I will go first.
1628386091972.png

alto blue, tow package and FX4,XLT
Limestone, Tn
Western NC count? LOL
Sponsored