First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Lariat Hybrid Oxford White
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Noticed there wasnt a thread for KY Maverick owners (Orderers lol)

What did you order?
When?
Any Update?
Why did you go the route you did when selecting trim and color/options?

I'll go first,
Ordered Alto Blue, Lariat, Hybrid with Co-pilot 360 on 8/13 and still havent received a build date yet. I chose Alto Blue because it looks nice on the Bronco Sport and figured it matched my taste and would look good with the Lariat interior.

Lets hear yours!
Sponsored

Omaplata

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Colorado
Louisville checking in

Hybrid XL in Cactus. No bed liner, no options, basically a work truck. Just need a vehicle here

Ordered 7/19

No emails, no scheduling yet

MJRI

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
MJRI
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mavrick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Noticed there wasnt a thread for KY Maverick owners (Orderers lol)

What did you order?
When?
Any Update?
Why did you go the route you did when selecting trim and color/options?

I'll go first,
Ordered Alto Blue, Lariat, Hybrid with Co-pilot 360 on 8/13 and still havent received a build date yet. I chose Alto Blue because it looks nice on the Bronco Sport and figured it matched my taste and would look good with the Lariat interior.

Lets hear yours!
Tennessee is close enough. Ordered 8/19 Lariat/hybrid/Ford 360/ Lux package/ Cyber Orange. No build date yet.

srender517

First Name
Shannon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Passport
Louisville checking in here. I bought one from rays ford in Brandenburg, KY. I was able to pick it up for MSRP and was able to use a voucher ford sent me for $750 off. I ordered a xlt but loved the lariat active x seats when I saw it.

JesTr

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford Focus SEL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Frankfort, KY here. Ordered from Crossroads Ford.

I ordered an Alto Blue, XLT, Hybrid with Co-pilot 360, trailer hitch, hard trifold tonneau and spray in liner on 7/30 and also still haven't received a build date yet. May drop the the liner and cover options to expedite build but haven't yet because I figured I'd be delayed due to hybrid powertrain anyway. Hoping those constraints ease up soon.

Sponsored

The Weatherman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux FX4 4K x 2
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Frankfort, KY here. Ordered from Crossroads Ford.

I ordered an Alto Blue, XLT, Hybrid with Co-pilot 360, trailer hitch, hard trifold tonneau and spray in liner on 7/30 and also still haven't received a build date yet. May drop the the liner and cover options to expedite build but haven't yet because I figured I'd be delayed due to hybrid powertrain anyway. Hoping those constraints ease up soon.
Edmonton, Metcalfe Co. here.
See my signature below for details. Expecting my first one to arrive at Don Franklin Ford in Columbia in a week or so. #2 (yes getting two, but its a long story) is still unscheduled.

Last edited:

vlognosis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan 300zx
I'm not sure if I ordered anything at this point. I got a confirmation email at the beginning, but now the dealership won't respond. I reserved a cactus grey base model back in Sept

JesTr

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford Focus SEL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I wonder if any of the KY customers in this forum have received their EcoBoost Mavericks yet? The last time I looked at the order listing posted here there were 31 Maverick orders from KY, 12 of which were the EcoBoost.

Adamwayne

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick, 19 Honda Monkey, 2008 HD FXDC
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I’m in Louisville. Carbonized Grey Lariat with 360 and 4K. Ordered on 8/23. Was scheduled for 11/8 but moved to 11/22. Driving a 2013 Jeep Jk that I bought new. Planning on keeping the Maverick for a long time so I got just about everything. Was also considering the Ridgeline and Outback.

Mag Maverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Philip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Cherokee
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hello hello I'm on the Kentucky Tennessee border right below Murray Kentucky order a velocity blue XLT luxury pack, 360 co-pilot, tonneau cover. Ordered from Peppers Ford d in Mc Kensey Tennessee very nice people 🤗 ordered beginning of August no build date just confirmation from Ford and a little gift package the reason I did not order in Murray or Paris Ford dealerships both have had very bad dealings with in the past looking forward to the spring when I get my Maverick going cross-country to California everyone take care and Happy Thanksgiving to you all. 🦃

Sponsored

nubbuchadnezzar

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Tuscon Hybrid, Ford Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Last edited:

Adamwayne

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick, 19 Honda Monkey, 2008 HD FXDC
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
In Louisville, hope to pick this up on Saturday. Ordered in August. There is a velocity blue next to it. I have only seen one other in the wild. HRP I think.

Ford Maverick Kentucky Roll Call! 574F29F4-72DD-4263-B11F-03548A16202C

nubbuchadnezzar

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Tuscon Hybrid, Ford Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
In Louisville, hope to pick this up on Saturday. Ordered in August. There is a velocity blue next to it. I have only seen one other in the wild. HRP I think.

574F29F4-72DD-4263-B11F-03548A16202C.jpeg
I like it. I've seen two gas models on a local dealer's lot (Pinnacle Ford) and test drove one. I considered cancelling my hybrid order since I wasn't sure if I'd be getting a truck before spring.

Then the sales person told me they wanted 37K for a 28K build. For that price, I'd get a Ranger.

Sivart

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima
I'm in Versailles.

I just ordered this week from a dealer in Louisville. How long before I get email from Ford that I actually have a truck on order? I have the form I signed that has an order number, and did put up $500. I ordered XL white Eco engine with AWD option. Plan to upgrade wheels to black alloy when I take ownership.

Sivart

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima
Update. I called the Ford 800 number. The very nice lady said i already have a VIN #. Relieved that i know i have one in the works. I was able to view my truck on the Ford site.
Sponsored