Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition, Fusion, F53, Bronco
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Looks great!

I'm going to be having my seats redone from Katzkin, and was thinking about the "Factory Two-Tone" Code: V2F063F, Wrap: Blue, Accent Color: Lunar Grey, Contrast All Stitch Color: Tangerine. It's the same colors as yours, but layed out a little different. I may actually consider doing it in the pattern you picked! It looks great!

I am a little confused from your pic. The code that you provided (K3024-265) does in fact include in the description "Tangerine piping" on their website, but from your picture, I'm not seeing any of the tangerine piping?

The one I'm thinking about: Code: V2F063F:

V2FO63-12.jpg
Good eye, I ordered these about 2 months ago and forgot about talking with the gentleman at the counter while ordering. I went in to order with the orange piping because I did not want the perforated seats included with Code: K3023-284. He said no problem and changed it to no perforation. I had the order number with the piping saved in my phone because that is what I originally planned on getting and forgot that I changed it. I’ll update it. Thanks
Sponsored

OP
OP

LeeMac256

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Very nice…. I like it. Looks like your Mav is HPR(?)
Yep. HPR, I was worried about the Navy interior on a red vehicle, so that’s why I used navy as an accent color on the seats instead of the main color.

Wasatch-Man

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Good eye, I ordered these about 2 months ago and forgot about talking with the gentleman at the counter while ordering. I went in to order with the orange piping because I did not want the perforated seats included with Code: K3023-284. He said no problem and changed it to no perforation. I had the order number with the piping saved in my phone because that is what I originally planned on getting and forgot that I changed it. I’ll update it. Thanks
Thanks for the clarification! The orange stitching ties in perfectly with the orange accents in the Maverick! The piping, at least to my eye, is not necessary for contrast. The tangerine stitching provides just enough!

BTW, whatever design scheme I end up choosing, I will also be choosing the "Atlantic" over the regular "Blue" option. Your pic has confirmed for me that the Atlantic looks and matches better than their Blue option!

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 F-150 Lariat SuperCrew
Those look awesome. I was looking into keeping the orange theme with stitching or even piping. I'm scared to keep the cloth long when I get my Mav since my 2 younger kids have destroyed my wife's car and my daily currently. Both have cloth seats.

OP
OP

LeeMac256

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Those look awesome. I was looking into keeping the orange theme with stitching or even piping. I'm scared to keep the cloth long when I get my Mav since my 2 younger kids have destroyed my wife's car and my daily currently. Both have cloth seats.
I ordered the seat covers before I received the maverick. I was expecting the cloth seats to cheap and poorly made. The cloth seats are actually pretty nice and appear to be good quality. But you can’t beat leather or vinyl when it comes to cleaning up messes.

Sponsored

OP
OP

LeeMac256

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thanks for the clarification! The orange stitching ties in perfectly with the orange accents in the Maverick! The piping, at least to my eye, is not necessary for contrast. The tangerine stitching provides just enough!

BTW, whatever design scheme I end up choosing, I will also be choosing the "Atlantic" over the regular "Blue" option. Your pic has confirmed for me that the Atlantic looks and matches better than their Blue option!
Yeah the Atlantic is almost the exact blue as the center console. It’s so close that you really have to look at it to tell the difference.

MikeyG

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
They look awesome! Can you post some more pics?

DTF-Garage

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Focus ZX3 (RWD Swap), 2011 Focus SES
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I can't wait to get my Katzkin seat covers for my Lariat, I can't stand the brown on the interior.

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I added the order code and colors if anyone is interested in ordering
Did you have the XLT Lux package? I'm curious if doing what you did would the heated seats still work?

Sponsored

Nw_adventure

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element/ Toyota Highlander
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I have a Lariat on order but rented an XLT to try it out. Didn't like the seats at all. There seemed liked there was a seam right by my backbone. Kept thinking I was sitting on something sharp, then realized it was a seam in the seats. Hope the Lariat doesn't have that problem. I almost got an XLT with the plan of Katzkin but went with the Lariat instead.
Lariat seats are pretty comfy from the couple of test drives I have had. XLT back seats were pretty stiff for comparison. Ours gets here in a week or so- yeah

Nw_adventure

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I can't wait to get my Katzkin seat covers for my Lariat, I can't stand the brown on the interior.
Was wondering how many Lariat owners would upgrade to aftermarket- Too many Lariat only goodies so had to ditch the Orange trimmed XLT- Now rocking Bronze/Blue/Formica/Brown interior :)

spuds_mackenzie

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat Hot pepper red
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Wow those look great! If I didn't know better I would think it came like that from the factory.(y)

spuds_mackenzie

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat Hot pepper red
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Was wondering how many Lariat owners would upgrade to aftermarket- Too many Lariat only goodies so had to ditch the Orange trimmed XLT- Now rocking Bronze/Blue/Formica/Brown interior :)
They look great, but there's no reason to change out the Lariat seats unless they get damaged somehow. If that was the case I would certainly consider it.

Nw_adventure

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
They look great, but there's no reason to change out the Lariat seats unless they get damaged somehow. If that was the case I would certainly consider it.
Yep- I have enough other Maverick goodies coming so Desert Brown it is and of course it does reek of rich mahogany :)
Sponsored