First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid Xl
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Earlier today my salesman called to tell me that truck is finally scheduled to be built. I should expect a vin# soon. Expected week of build in near mid to end of May. Fingers crossed but still not holding my breath.
Sponsored

Mite-o-Dan

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick, 2017 Corvette Grand Sport
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Earlier today my salesman called to tell me that truck is finally scheduled to be built. I should expect a vin# soon. Expected week of build in near mid to end of May. Fingers crossed but still not holding my breath.
When did you order? Ford said they were going to go in order of who ordered first, so I'm hoping June. Actually, I'm hoping June 9th so I don't get mad that my June 10th order still wasn't scheduled yet.

OP
OP

MDmaverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid Xl
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered 11th September. (Area 51 XL hybrid w/ copilot 360). I still think that Ford’s allocation/build system is faulty.

MaineMav

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F-150
I ordered 11th September. (Area 51 XL hybrid w/ copilot 360). I still think that Ford’s allocation/build system is faulty.
Or they were just saying what people wanted to hear when they said they would build in order, they still need to keep their dealer network happy which in reality is their primary concern, not Joe Blow customer.

Chance301

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Glad you’re getting some good news about your order. You’re right, Ford’s allocation system doesn’t seem to have changed much. Still don’t have a production date for my July order xlt hybrid. My dealer hasn’t even received a hybrid order yet

Sponsored

Paulyz

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.churchbelltoweradventure-suspense.com
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Did you also get an email from Ford saying your Maverick is scheduled? My dealer told me when mine gets scheduled we will both get emails saying so.

OP
OP

MDmaverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid Xl
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Did you also get an email from Ford saying your Maverick is scheduled? My dealer told me when mine gets scheduled we will both get emails saying so.
No. I haven’t received email yet. At this point, I am not surprised or expectant of any real change in communication.

Tricky Dicky

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 Taco (deceased)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The whole shell game of dealer allocations in so imbedded in Ford’s culture that they can never escape it. Even it they want to; it hangs over them like a dark shadow. Don’t expect any abrupt about face there.

V2WIN

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ivan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Sept 4 here and shipped

WJOHNM

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Equinox, redline. XLT,AWD,4KTOW,FX4 ,CO PILOT360
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

go to the first email that said your vehicle has been ordered, click on tracking the dots should have moved to in production when they start building. my window sticker came yesterday few days after I checked says in production and window sticker says 4/22 I waited months for that window sticker, you got a long way to go, but still good news. don't want to ruin your day BUT I had 3 production dates.

Sponsored
OP
OP

MDmaverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid Xl
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yesterday, I received an adjusted build date for 10 June as well as a VIN and order number. Fingers crossed

OP
OP

MDmaverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid Xl
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Quick update, received another email from Ford. Looks like production scheduled for 27th June. Hoping to get it end of Summer for Ford has become a demanding mistress.

OP
OP

MDmaverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid Xl
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Follow up:

Received an email stating that my truck is built and due to be shipped early August. I checked the order tracker to verify. Fingers crossed if the truck arrives. If so , it will be almost 11 months to the day since I ordered sight unseen.

OP
OP

MDmaverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid Xl
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ford Maverick Just received a called from my dealership 1D865FA9-4ECC-412C-B5FB-8836ED2F5F32

Finally received mine today. Bob Bell Ford very easy to work with. No markups or issues. I’ve only driven about 20 miles or so and watching the fuel mileage creep up into the 30s.

I do want to add a tailgate dampener, mud flaps, and I’m sure a plethora of other things. Almost 11 months to the day from the time I placed a deposit.
Sponsored