First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just got off the phone with Ford to check on my hybrid XL order. The person I talked to was very informative and the first thing she said is that they have been seeing the hybrids get up to 50 mpg. Also she listed the current constraints/late availability items. The spray in liner and hard rollup tonneau covers are not on the list (splash guards are still on the list)! I explained my dealer took the splash guards off my order last Friday. She said I should expect to be scheduled soon! I also asked if hybrids had been delayed. She said people originally thought they would but there are no delays for the hybrid!
Sponsored

Dallas Maverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Just got off the phone with Ford to check on my hybrid XL order. The person I talked to was very informative and the first thing she said is that they have been seeing the hybrids get up to 50 mpg. Also she listed the current constraints/late availability items. The spray in liner and hard rollup tonneau covers are not on the list (splash guards are still on the list)! I explained my dealer took the splash guards off my order last Friday. She said I should expect to be scheduled soon! I also asked if hybrids had been delayed. She said people originally thought they would but there are no delays for the hybrid!
What was your status before the call?

bbishop0806

First Name
brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
fiesta
Nice to hear about the tonneau cover. My dealer also told me it was not holding up the build. So hopefully i get scheduled today and email tomorrow

OP
OP
Scupking

Scupking

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Nice to hear about the tonneau cover. My dealer also told me it was not holding up the build. So hopefully i get scheduled today and email tomorrow
Same! I have my fingers crossed for tomorrow. Though she told me it can take 2 weeks after making a change before it gets reviewed again (or something a long those lines). She sounded positive that I would be scheduled soon. She asked how many orders are a head of me at my dealer. I told her I was number 7 and priority code 10. She said that was very good!

RGinFL

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I think the tonneau covers are in. And Black Goo for spray-in.
There were several builds last week with them as stand-alone options.
That figures, I removed my Tonneau cover a couple of weeks ago!
Still waiting but let's hope we get picked tomorrow!

Sponsored

Espeer

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 focus, 2003 expedition
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Called Ford last week as I hadn't received a confirmation order (order placed the weekend before) . The person took my info and then told me that the received my order a couple of days before I placed it (?), said it would be built soon (??), and gave me a Vin (???).

Checked the vin and it was for a totally different truck. Anyway, received the correct confirmation email a day later.

Well, I hope they don't send me someone else's truck who ordered months ago!

bbishop0806

First Name
brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
fiesta
I think the tonneau covers are in. And Black Goo for spray-in.
There were several builds last week with them as stand-alone options.
That figures, I removed my Tonneau cover a couple of weeks ago!
Still waiting but let's hope we get picked tomorrow!
fingers crossed........................

bbishop0806

First Name
brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
fiesta
Same! I have my fingers crossed for tomorrow. Though she told me it can take 2 weeks after making a change before it gets reviewed again (or something a long those lines). She sounded positive that I would be scheduled soon. She asked how many orders are a head of me at my dealer. I told her I was number 7 and priority code 10. She said that was very good!
i don't know what number i am at my dealer but i'm priority code 2 so there is that

A Dodge that drives Fords

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Taurus Ford Ranger
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
What was the number you called. I would like to check on my order.

Sponsored

bbishop0806

First Name
brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
fiesta
Ford told me I'd be scheduled "next week or the following week" when I called. That was a month ago. I swear they're just telling people what they want to hear.
i dont think the ford line has any idea when it will get scheduled. Its a round robin draft type system. pretty sure they have no way of knowing what every dealer is going to push through.....

Deklon

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT Luxury pkg
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I also called today and they told me it was a good choice to wait for the Hybrid as they are now looking at up to 50 mpg. Perhaps this explains the delay in a window sticker

OP
OP
Scupking

Scupking

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Redneck Garage

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.theredneckgarage.com
Vehicle(s)
10 Wrangler 22 Lexus 22 Maverick 23 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Lip service Im afraid. I called and the only thing she would tell me is that they " had my order" she said we arent allowed to give out any more information. So sounds like rather that getting complained at they now say "soon" ........
Sponsored