Sponsored

Just Ordered an XLT Hybrid! Is it realistic to hope for a Jan delivery date?

MLowe05

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Porsche Macan S/2023 Integra 6MT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
You could get it by the end of January, sure. Might not be January 2022. But the end of January is always a possibility, absolutely.
Sponsored

jschenavar

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Flex and Fusion
You are in the group that is ordering at the very back of the line. It looks like Ford is not going to start delivering Hybrids till early January... I would say early spring is the very earliest you could maybe get a hybrid, and its probably going to be closer to early summer if people ordering right now are honest with themselves.

I ordered August 9th and I honestly don't expect to see it delivered till February at the earliest.
I ordered my hybrid lariat June 22nd... Feb has been my best hope at this point as well...

Falcon first

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X3, BMW M235 coupe
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
January 2023

Scupking

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
This is the first new car I've ever purchased. Previously, the most I've ever spent on a vehicled was $2000 a used 1991 Acura Integra that I bought in 2008. I'm really looking forward to a vehicle that I can fit both dogs and two bikes and camping stuff in. What are the chances that I'll get it by the end of January?
Guess anything is possible but I ordered in July and don't have a build date yet. I'm going to say you will probably get it by the end of summer next year.

Swami37

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Bronco and 2020 F150 FX4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Probably by mid January. 😀😀😀

Sponsored

MakinDoForNow

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Bought a 2nd XLT without the LUX package yesterday (different color so I knew which one has the bun warmer).

MakinDoForNow

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I just ordered mine yesterday due to the risk of selling out.

While I would like it ASAP, I am hoping by spring 2022 for yard work.

I bought one from a further away rural dealership. They said I was the first Hybrid order for them, all others were ecoboost. That surprised me to hear knowing how well these sell. If that is the case, hopefully it helps in the queue.
If rural enough regenerative braking only occurs 2-4 times a day = NO 40 mpg.

WesM

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered my hybrid lariat June 22nd... Feb has been my best hope at this point as well...
Yea its unfortunate. But if you have not been scheduled at this point... its looking like January is the best you can hope for, probably February is more likely and March is looking more possible every week that goes by. Shame, but it is what it is.

Champ

Banned
Banned
First Name
ML
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, Miatas, Z06, Outback
Constraints? Constraints? Another fancy way, to nicely say in corporate gobbledygook speak ,"we're so sorry, but unfortunately due to [ put a reason here-- sample-- "The solution can only be quality third-generation paradigm shifts." so we actually should just hear --- "It's on BACKORDER"!! So while waiting, we impatient email watchers just need to get the OP to buy $2,000 cars for us, unless that price doesn't include what he paid in repairs and upkeep to keep $2,000 cars running!