Sponsored

Just Ordered an XLT Hybrid! Is it realistic to hope for a Jan delivery date?

corbmanj

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
--
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
This is the first new car I've ever purchased. Previously, the most I've ever spent on a vehicled was $2000 a used 1991 Acura Integra that I bought in 2008. I'm really looking forward to a vehicle that I can fit both dogs and two bikes and camping stuff in. What are the chances that I'll get it by the end of January?
Sponsored

flyvertigo

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Road Star, Maverick, Corolla, Highlander
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
This is the first new car I've ever purchased. Previously, the most I've ever spent on a vehicled was $2000 a used 1991 Acura Integra that I bought in 2008. I'm really looking forward to a vehicle that I can fit both dogs and two bikes and camping stuff in. What are the chances that I'll get it by the end of January?
Go ahead and roll the dice.

Big_T

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm sure you want an honest answer. I'll say slim to none.

I started to say zero but don't want to be so negative. Lots of people ordered in June and July are still waiting to be scheduled for production. And scheduling for December production has already started.

Pull up a chair and get comfortable. And welcome to the MTC.

john218

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XL, Mercedes C300
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm sure you want an honest answer. I'll say slim to none.

I started to say zero but don't want to be so negative. Lots of people ordered in June and July are still waiting to be scheduled for production. And scheduling for December production has already started.

Pull up a chair and get comfortable. And welcome to the MTC.
Ford Maverick Just Ordered an XLT Hybrid! Is it realistic to hope for a Jan delivery date? 1635025341161

WesM

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
You are in the group that is ordering at the very back of the line. It looks like Ford is not going to start delivering Hybrids till early January... I would say early spring is the very earliest you could maybe get a hybrid, and its probably going to be closer to early summer if people ordering right now are honest with themselves.

I ordered August 9th and I honestly don't expect to see it delivered till February at the earliest.

Last edited:

Sponsored

James St. Patrick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD MAVERICK Velocity Blue Ecoboost AWD
Ford Maverick Just Ordered an XLT Hybrid! Is it realistic to hope for a Jan delivery date? 6E3E868A-6DD3-44B6-A86B-93A27881475B

Tx_actual

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Telluride, Ford F150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Early July order here and still waiting for a vin. Seems like the order date isn’t as much of a factor as what options you selected and if there are any constraints.

Doug Wildman

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tesla Model 3, 2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered mine on June 15 and it is realistic that I will get it by the end of January. Yours, not so much.

GTBuzz

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I just ordered mine yesterday due to the risk of selling out.

While I would like it ASAP, I am hoping by spring 2022 for yard work.

I bought one from a further away rural dealership. They said I was the first Hybrid order for them, all others were ecoboost. That surprised me to hear knowing how well these sell. If that is the case, hopefully it helps in the queue.

Last edited:

ArizonaLouie

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Passat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Highly unlikely.
The Hybrid is more scarce than rocking-horse poop.
I'd bet more like March the earliest.
But who knows. Stranger things have happened. I ordered an XL Ecoboost AWD in July. Its scheduled for a Mid Dec build, then approx month delivery. I am expecting Mid Jan for mine.
Good luck.

Sponsored
OP
OP

corbmanj

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
--
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Cool, I really do appreciate the honest answers. I'm not in a hurry to get it, just want to know when I should plan my first adventure. (Sounds like I should not plan it quite yet)

pnorwood54

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ALTO BLUE XTL AWD-4K-FX4-360
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
2%

Big_T