First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Will the dealer do a X plan w/ all the fanfare presently? My build would be a XL w/ 2.0 turbo in FWD, I think sticker will be around $23K+tax, etc. Yes, I'm a minimalist:)
Yes on the X plan, the dealer sent me all the plans pricing and the X plan was right about a grand off.
Sponsored

dp4616

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Ranger
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just wanted to see if anyone has got X-plan who qualifies. I do, but my dealer still hasn’t got back to me after my 6:02 reservation on Tuesday!!

NotAnonymous

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just wanted to see if anyone has got X-plan who qualifies. I do, but my dealer still hasn’t got back to me after my 6:02 reservation on Tuesday!!
I should hopefully have an answer soon - the dealer I'm speaking with said they will do X Plan Pricing, but I won't say that's correct until the i's are dotted and the t's are crossed.

zackmd1

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Mustang 429BB / 2019 Tesla Model 3
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Just got an answer back from my dealer that they will honor X-Plan for the Maverick. It is alittle worrying that Ford hasn't indicated that the Maverick will qualify for X-Plan but the dealers seem to think so (had two local dealers agree to X-Plan). My order is suppose to go in today and we sign an agreement/Deposit on Monday.

Sponsored

arkanos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord, Honda Fit
So I placed a deposit and order at the dealer and told them I have the X-plan. Their response was that when it came time to pay the X-plan would be factored in, but it didn't matter for ordering. They speculated it would save me about $1k.

Did I get hosed, or is that actually the case?

Minimalist

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 Ford Ranger FX4, '17 Ford Transit Connect
These are good first experiences in the Ford/dealer order process that apparently opened today. Whew! I was worried that they would be adding a dealer premium onto the Maverick pricing.

In my dealer visit on Friday (order book was not open) it was clear that nobody has truck inventory right now, no discounts or promotions are needed to move the units, and trade-ins are even being 'required' to do some high demand transactions. Wow. It's just nuts.

BDennis

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion, E450 Leprechaun
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just had Ford verify my order with 2.0 AWD XLT plus Luxury Pkg, 4K Tow Pkg, Alto Blue, Tonneau cover, Floor Liners (inc. Carpeted Mats): Total MSRP: $31,295 (inc. Destination). I get "A" plan, so total for my order: $29,385.28
My dealer didn’t know how to get the A Plan price. What dealer did you order through?

OP
OP
TerryE

TerryE

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My dealer didn’t know how to get the A Plan price. What dealer did you order through?
you have to be a Ford employee or an immediate Ford employee family. Only way for A plan

BDennis

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion, E450 Leprechaun
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
you have to be a Ford employee or an immediate Ford employee family. Only way for A plan
I qualify for Z Plan, same price/formula as A Plan

Sponsored
OP
OP
TerryE

TerryE

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I qualify for Z Plan, same price/formula as A Plan
don't quite understand how the dealer doesn't know how to order the plans, I would go to a different dealer, they sound like idiots. My build sheet had all plan pricing:

BARTMAVERICK

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
So I placed a deposit and order at the dealer and told them I have the X-plan. Their response was that when it came time to pay the X-plan would be factored in, but it didn't matter for ordering. They speculated it would save me about $1k.

Did I get hosed, or is that actually the case?
Here's my order from my dealership listing what the different discounts would be with the different plans. My dealer also said they will do my X-plan when I pick-up vehicle and I will need my PIN for x-plan at that time.
Sponsored

Attachments

Last edited: