Sponsored

Interior Change

Deftronix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord
Curious to see if they offer the black trim pieces from the XL to replace the orange in the XLT down the road. Would also like to see an option to add the wireless charging pad to the XLT phone holder.
Sponsored

balucipher

First Name
Balu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator, 2021 Tesla Model Y
Everything will be available as parts if you wanted to get just black trim

Croyse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 6
I wondered the same thing. I really like the lariat dash and trim better. I would also love to be able to add the wireless charger. Obviously not enough to pay the premium. Ive ordered the xlt.

CoryDallas8123

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A4, Chevy Chevelle SS, 2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Does anyone know if the XLT and Lariat seats are being used on any other model? I really want to compare them before placing an order. Learning towards XLT but if the seats aren't great I'd jump up to the faux leather of the Lariat.

UberGadgetFreak

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Marauder, 21 Bronco, 22 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I wondered the same thing. I really like the lariat dash and trim better. I would also love to be able to add the wireless charger. Obviously not enough to pay the premium. Ive ordered the xlt.
The upside is the wireless charger seems to have dropped in price for other models
Search Catalog Results for parts.ford.com
(note the lower prices, most on backorder though).

I wonder if someone will be doing skins/dips on the panels and such. Would make for some really cool interiors.

Sponsored

Hack

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Hack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 & 2018 Honda CRV
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I like the XLT, but don't care for the orange trim either. I wonder what the cost/hassle will be to change it out later.

oljackfrost

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
They're all sold, waiting for Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I like the XLT, but don't care for the orange trim either. I wonder what the cost/hassle will be to change it out later.
Guarantee that the aftermarket will offer trim pieces

Deleted member 1157

Does anyone know if the XLT and Lariat seats are being used on any other model? I really want to compare them before placing an order. Learning towards XLT but if the seats aren't great I'd jump up to the faux leather of the Lariat.
I saw the Maverick this past weekend at the Chi. Auto Show and I really like the cloth seats in comparison to the faux leather seats. However, I really like the options of the Lariat so I placed my order for the Lariat and plan on having the seats reupholstered with cloth to mimic the XLT seats.

Cubican

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Pedro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ridgeline, viper, c8
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I order the xl when the time comes I’ll swap you parts for parts

Shay

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The seat assemblies in the Bronco Sport are identical, so sitting in one of those would get you around how the seats are.

Sponsored

Lugnut

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I saw the Maverick this past weekend at the Chi. Auto Show and I really like the cloth seats in comparison to the faux leather seats. However, I really like the options of the Lariat so I placed my order for the Lariat and plan on having the seats reupholstered with cloth to mimic the XLT seats.
I will trade with you!

Deleted member 1157

I will trade with you!
Greg, Are you buying the XLT? If so, then the power functions of the seats from the Lariat and XLT will work since the only difference is that the XLT seats do not have a seat back pocket which is no big deal for me.
Ford Maverick Interior Change Maverick_Seats

Last edited by a moderator:

Lugnut

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Greg, Are you buying the XLT? If so, then the power functions of the seats from the Lariat and XLT will work since the only difference is that the XLT seats do not have a seat back pocket which is no big deal for me.
Maverick_Seats.png
Yes XLT with lux pkg. would have to trade out other small pieces [ arm rest's tray liners] I would think also? Let me know what you are thinking. We may be able to work something out.

BDennis

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion, E450 Leprechaun
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
No idea cost, but they pull right out. They are silicone molded covers over a rigid plastic indeflay.

XLTLUXRED

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick hybrid, Mini 4 door
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
No idea cost, but they pull right out. They are silicone molded covers over a rigid plastic indeflay.
Yeah, I was really happy to see they pull right out. That orange is ugly and would be distracting when driving, I think. I'll take them out at first, and try to get the other color when available. If anyone loves the orange and wants to swap, say the word! Production date for ours is week of December 13th, if that helps to know.
Sponsored