Sponsored

Hootbro

2.5L Hybrid
Well-known member
First Name
Don
Joined
May 18, 2026
Threads
0
Messages
298
Reaction score
884
Location
Delaware
Vehicle(s)
2025 Ford Maverick AWD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Someone at Ford needs to have their PeePee slapped hard with a wooden ruler for this EFF-up!
Probably the same moron that said we don’t need printed owner’s manuals!
I am pretty p!$$ed off at Ford right now. I‘ll be taking a harder look at that new Hybrid Honda Ridgeline when it comes out…
I will give it to you that it is a gacked setup, but how often do you realistic need to dive a fuse box?
Sponsored

 

Big-Foot

2.5L Hybrid
Well-known member
First Name
Randy
Joined
Apr 12, 2026
Threads
1
Messages
87
Reaction score
186
Location
Midlothian Texas
Vehicle(s)
1933 Ford Tudor / 1997 F150 / 2026 Maverick Hybrid AWD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I will give it to you that it is a gacked setup, but how often do you realistic need to dive a fuse box?
Well in my particular case, it’s to replace the 20A fuse for the USB ports in the front console storage area. We’re on a very long (7k mile ) trip that lasts for almost a month and we need those ports to charge cell phones for Navigation.
Odd that the fuse would pop just charging an iPhone, but maybe the plug shorted as it was being inserted into the phone.
I won’t buy another car or truck that doesn’t come with a printed owners manual.
 

4548

2.5L Hybrid
New member
First Name
James
Joined
Sep 27, 2026
Threads
0
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
ON
Vehicle(s)
2026 Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Nice!

I'll swear the photo of the BCM fuse box isn't quite what I recall when using the fuse tap to supply my mirror dash-cam, but maybe because its rotated 90 degrees? I now need to crawl under in the next day or two and confirm, as it doesn't seem to actually shutdown power the mirror, making me turn the mirror off to prevent it from draining the 12v when sitting for longer periods of time. (I'm questioning whether I have in fact tapped fuse #3 now, although I was certain at the time.)

Of course just maybe my truck just has the retained power setting programmed for some weirdly long amount of time, and I'll connect Forscan to verify the timing as well. - We're talking hours long, not the typical 15, 60, or 90 minutes.
Where is the BCM in my 26 lariat hybrid?
 

Sponsored

 







Top