Is anyone else conFUSED by the Ford Maverick under-dash fuse diagram?

Milous

XLT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
HYB, LUX, Order 6/18, Blt 3/2, ship 3/3, Del. 3/18
Trim
XLT
Or is it just me? The graphic that Ford has in the owners manual for the under-dash fuse panel is very confusing, and does not exactly match what's on the actual fuse panel in my XLT. I have created my own graphic to try and make sense of it all, and for a future reference (see attached PDF file).

One thing that is puzzling are the extra rows of fuses in the Ford diagram that are not on the panel (Fuses 2, 9, 16, 22 and 12, 19) - many of which are unused...

Attachments

RJC

XLT
First Name
RUSS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD MAVERICK CARBO GREY 2.0 TURBO AWD
Trim
XLT
Thanks for the graphic, going to install a dashcam in the Maverick, this will make it easier!

uh50

XL
First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hchaney.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL, VB, 2.0 EB
Trim
XL
Vehicle Showcase
Or is it just me? The graphic that Ford has in the owners manual for the under-dash fuse panel is very confusing, and does not exactly match what's on the actual fuse panel in my XLT. I have created my own graphic to try and make sense of it all, and for a future reference (see attached PDF file).

One thing that is puzzling are the extra rows of fuses in the Ford diagram that are not on the panel (Fuses 2, 9, 16, 22 and 12, 19) - many of which are unused...
Seems like I always have to take a second look at the fuse arrangement orientation photo. It always takes another look Micro 3 fuses and how they are numbered. And naturally, we would expect Ford to orientate the fuse panel top as the upper part of the photo. While not necessarily confusing, it does not make sense to me for the OM writers to make it very clear which way is up.

Thanks for the photo. I've printed it and put it in my glove compartment.