Sponsored

Search results

  1. Powertrain Malfunction And Parking Brake Error

    They have probably spent more labor getting it off the tow truck than actually working on it hands on. Things like this get pushed to the side since it probably is warranty work and they will take their time at their convenience to look at it. Keep us updated regardless.
  2. Dealership "misplaced" 2025 Hybrid Engine Cover

    Was the option on a official factory build sheet? Back then, a lot of unicorns did leave the factory because a factory worker could walk their build or a build of a friend and have unofficial options or combinations plugged in and be off book because it was a more analog world. Cannot really do...
  3. Hybrid AWD High speed vibrations 2026

    No clue on the metallic part being a factor. It does have a thicker base coat and clear coat.
  4. Hybrid AWD High speed vibrations 2026

    Got a 22 Bronco Sport with the extra cost Cyber Orange Metallic paint and it chips way different than this Oxford white paint. The Cyber Orange will actually divot more than the Oxford White which seems to eggshell fracture that besides being more thin, is less elastomeric.
  5. Tires made in USA

    Taco Bell gave me the shits one time. I have not written them off. I have had decent experience with Douglas tires.
  6. Hybrid AWD High speed vibrations 2026

    Have Oxford White also and can confirm it is thin and sucks. This color does not also have a clear coat.
  7. Dealership lied about service done - Canada.

    Not a lawyer but saw one on TV. That is a classic "Bait and Switch". I do not think I would have rolled over that easy had they done that to me. If Ford sends a survey for the visit, I would contact the Service Manager and hold that over their head to rip them a new one in the survey or refund...
  8. Water Pooling Under Rear Bench Seat, Can't Find The Leak

    Thanks, my retardation got the best of me this morning.
  9. Water Pooling Under Rear Bench Seat, Can't Find The Leak

    Since this thread got bumped, any update on finding the cause of your leak?
  10. Tires made in USA

    The Walmart branded "Douglas" tires (Made by Goodyear) that I recently installed on my Hyundai are made in the USA. Was not seeking the Made in USA part when I bought them but was surprised after the fact since it was a "value" marketed tire and price reflected that.
  11. Maverick LEMON

    The "lore" part is that people think it is mandated by law or govt. regulation that a manufacturer keeps repair parts available 10 years past a vehicle production date. That is a falsehood that has been disproven time and again. Vehicle manufacturers are only obligate to support through warranty...
  12. What happens when my maverick hybrid 12v battery wears out?

    I got the same Cen-Tech 100 amp "Toaster" tester also. Keep in mind a Multi-Meter cannot do the internal resistance check of a battery correctly as that is a calculation of voltage drop load testing and math formula calculation. These capacitive testers like the TOPDON and similar just use a...
  13. What happens when my maverick hybrid 12v battery wears out?

    Had a TOPDON AB101 battery tester that was very similar to this BT50 model. I almost incorrectly condemned two batteries that it said was faulty. Tried it on another two known good in service batteries and it failed them also for the same reason. Found out that it was understating the battery...
  14. What does this dash symbol mean?

    My 2024 Ranger would get this on mornings with either heavy dew or frost on the windshield. Would go away after a few minutes i think there is a heating element for the sensor to help with it
  15. Dealership "misplaced" 2025 Hybrid Engine Cover

    I am sure the OP got a good knee slapping laugh trolling everybody but he should be banned for it on principle alone.
  16. What happens when my maverick hybrid 12v battery wears out?

    Either the aftermarket repair or replacement fills the void or we all have bricks when the time comes. The more Hybrid Mavericks that get sold, the better those chance will be that the aftermarket will support it in the future.
  17. Took truck in for first oil change with Rival skid plate.

    Understood, but the two times it happened, I gave them a heads up and was assured they would not mess with but went ahead and did it anyways. Similar to the OP's situation in that they ignored my instructions. 99% of the time, I do my own oil changes but was in the middle of a corporate move...
  18. Oem transmission filter

    Some forums are coming around to ban the practice of cut/paste AI content posting and banning members that continue to do it. I heard someone use the term calling them "Flesh Sack Chatbots" and it seems fitting. AI has its place but when it is just averaging internet content it web crawls...




Top