First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C-6 Corvette
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Wonder if this Mav was modified with LED's?
A8400AD9-8B57-48DD-8DCD-AA95B7B98E9B.jpeg
This exactly why it's important to use the correct replacement fuse.
Sponsored

Naranjita

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
NAH-RON-EE-TAH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I used the non switchback Lasfit Canbus 4257's in my Lariat. HOLY HECK these things are bright. They light up the night like an orange hued disco. Like little amber headlights. Little amber bazookas. No hyperflash.

I also installed in the rear brakelight/taillight Alla Lighting LED WTY21W/7W's. They are super bright and more visible through my honeycomb smoke tint taillights than the standard OEM bulbs were through the untinted lenses. I am not having any hyperflash issues with these, braking or turn signal. I also have Alla Lighting LED WT21W backup bulbs that I installed the day I took delivery of my Maverick.

I also changed out my 3rd brake/cargo lights to Combriller LED 912 bulbs. They are very bright and light up my cargo area nicely. And, of course, they do not hyperflash.

My entire truck is now LED's. I don't necessarily recommend people do this. It's not needed, and some could deem it a waste of money. I guess they wouldn't be wrong. But I am satsfied that I did. Especially since I am using smoke tint.

NOTE: I have a LARIAT. There have been reports that non Lariats might hyperflash when the headlights are on.

Ford Maverick Installed: Lasfit 4257 Canbus Switchback LED Turn Signal Light Bulbs BlackHEXdualUnlit

Ford Maverick Installed: Lasfit 4257 Canbus Switchback LED Turn Signal Light Bulbs BlackHEXdualLit

These are just the taillights. The brake lights are much brighter. Impressive when you see how dark the tint is. I used the white bulb, not the red one. I wanted maximum intensity.

Ford Maverick Installed: Lasfit 4257 Canbus Switchback LED Turn Signal Light Bulbs BlackHEXsingleUnlit

Ford Maverick Installed: Lasfit 4257 Canbus Switchback LED Turn Signal Light Bulbs BlackHEXsingleLit

Last edited:

alh01

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Ford Fiesta ST
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have the LASFIT bulbs in my Fiesta, and they are abrasively bright, but work great. I have had no issues at all since install.

testa422

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I used the non switchback Lasfit Canbus 4257's in my Lariat. HOLY HECK these things are bright. They light up the night like an orange hued disco. Like little amber headlights. Little amber bazookas. No hyperflash.

I also installed in the rear brakelight/taillight Alla Lighting LED WTY21W/7W's. They are super bright and more visible through my honeycomb smoke tint taillights than the standard OEM bulbs were through the untinted lenses. I am not having any hyperflash issues with these, braking or turn signal. I also have Alla Lighting LED WT21W backup bulbs that I installed the day I took delivery of my Maverick.

I also changed out my 3rd brake/cargo lights to Combriller LED 912 bulbs. They are very bright and light up my cargo area nicely. And, of course, they do not hyperflash.

My entire truck is now LED's. I don't necessarily recommend people do this. It's not needed, and some could deem it a waste of money. I guess they wouldn't be wrong. But I am satsfied that I did. Especially since I am using smoke tint.
Oh it’s ABSOLUTELY needed. Lol

Sponsored

CorrigansLabs

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

No interior hyperflash either with the Alla brake/tail/turn lights?

Naranjita

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
NAH-RON-EE-TAH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
No interior hyperflash either with the Alla brake/tail/turn lights?
Nope. Zero hyperflash. I ran them about 4 hours of driving since installation and probably several dozen signal uses and no hyperflash issues. No fast clicking. No warnings on the center display. All good so far.

NOTE: I have a LARIAT. There have been reports that non Lariats might hyperflash when the headlights are on.

Last edited:

rth121

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

8211badger

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
honda fit
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Installed mine in the dealer lot after picking it up. Looks great with the white burn. So bright irl. Best 50 bucks you can spend on your mav.

Ford Maverick Installed: Lasfit 4257 Canbus Switchback LED Turn Signal Light Bulbs Inkedimage5_LI

Attachments

Sponsored

testa422

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

BlackHEXdualUnlit.jpg

BlackHEXdualLit.jpg

These are just the taillights. The brake lights are much brighter. Impressive when you see how dark the tint is. I used the white bulb, not the red one. I wanted maximum intensity.

BlackHEXsingleUnlit.jpg

BlackHEXsingleLit.jpg
So to confirm…the brake/taillights are the same as the reverse lights?

Naranjita

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
NAH-RON-EE-TAH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
So to confirm…the brake/taillights are the same as the reverse lights?
No. You need the WTY21W/7W in order to have the two stage intensity. Stage 1 for taillight, stage 2 for brake/signal. The backup lights are just one intensity and will not work right. There are four bulbs needed, two each side

Last edited:

testa422

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
No. You need the WTY21W/7W in order to have the two stage intensity. Stage 1 for taillight, stage 2 for brake/signal. The backup lights are just one intensity and will not work right. There are four bulbs needed, two each side
Gotcha!

testa422

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I actually have a pair of 3156/57 white leds waiting to try in the reverse light socket. They look identical after I shaved off the little nubs they have on the sides. They’ll be brighter than the wt21 so if they work in the reverse lights, I’ll get 3157 for the tails as well. I’m all about as bright as possible. Lol

Lexx

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First Edition Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I ordered mine since December(before my Mav arrived) and still haven’t gotten it. My question is will it work for a Lariat trim?
Sponsored