Sponsored

If I order a Maverick now in September when might I get it?

TCK

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jetta Sportwagen
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yep. Everybody is correct that nobody really knows. Too many variables to consider. Dealer allotments, power train, options and packages, supply constraints, round robin selection method, Santa's naughty list, etc...

I half jokingly said to myself I'd get mine as a birthday gift to myself, but now I'm seriously thinking it will be that. My birthday is in May.
Lol- Santa’s Naughty lost
Sponsored

Gene

First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
I ordered a First Edition in early September, may not get it for a year as it includes everything. All of the shortages will apply to mine! Only hope is Ford would like to get First Editions out and on the road.

JBnorthTX

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang, 2013 Honda CRV
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

If you want you Maverick sooner than later then keep the order simple. Don't put on any item that is "late availability" or constrained.

My Build:

Velocity Blue XLT - Hybrid with Co-Pilot360 + Rear Sliding Window + 110V/400W Outlet in Cab.

Ordered 8/23, Scheduled for Build 11/8

I took off everything that I could get aftermarket.

I am adding from pfeifferwholesaleparts.com: All Weather Floor Liners, Tailgate Damper

Also you probably want to avoid the mega-dealers who have hundreds of orders as their allocations per month is only about 10% of their orders outstanding so those who have outstanding orders with them will be waiting a long time to be scheduled.

I ordered from a local dealer that had 29 Maverick orders ahead of me but I was scheduled before most of them because my order was simple.
I didn't order any accessories (tonneau cover, floor liners, etc.) with my velocity blue XLT, either, but I did order the lux package. I understand those are delayed even though it's still a reasonably simple order.

James St. Patrick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD MAVERICK Velocity Blue Ecoboost AWD
If you want you Maverick sooner than later then keep the order simple. Don't put on any item that is "late availability" or constrained.

My Build:

Velocity Blue XLT - Hybrid with Co-Pilot360 + Rear Sliding Window + 110V/400W Outlet in Cab.

I am adding from pfeifferwholesaleparts.com: All Weather Floor Liners, Tailgate Damper

Also you probably want to avoid the mega-dealers who have hundreds of orders as their allocations per month is only about 10% of their orders outstanding so those who have outstanding orders with them will be waiting a long time to be scheduled.

I ordered from a local dealer that had 29 Maverick orders ahead of me but I was scheduled before most of them because my order was simple.
Did your items shipped?

atomguy245

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet Bolt EUV, Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

My Build:

Ok this scares me. I was told 6 months for my hybrid, which was fine with me. Yours is getting built only 3 months after ordering. So it's conceivable mine gets built in December. Probably right around the time the Chevy dealer calls and says they put the new battery in the Bolt I have a deposit one.

Sponsored

AdventureSetterland

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I would like to get a new Maverick in the spring of 2022. It's now September 2021, and I just read an article in which someone said they expect to receive their Maverick in the summer of 2022. Is there any accurate estimate of how long it would take to get the Mav? I guess the answer to this question is to difficult to answer, too many unknowns. But after reading that post, I'm inclined to order it now.
Well, I ordered first 3rd of the month, so for your sake and my sake, I hope about a couple weeks after I get mine in December just like the dealer said 😆

Portcqb

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT Lux 2.0 AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Really allocations and constraints will decide it you could get scheduled days after ordering if your dealer had allocations you didn't have constraints and ford wanted to build what you ordered. You could also be waiting until April or later. If the planned production for this years retail orders ends up at like 10k and if there is 40k orders even if January on is 8k a month up from 4900 in December that would take until April to finish the 40k with no more orders, stock builds or issues.

huunvubu

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Me: I am adding from pfeifferwholesaleparts.com: All Weather Floor Liners, Tailgate Damper

Did your items shipped?
Yes they have shipped and have been received last Saturday.

maverickdude

First Name
adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
tesla model 3
here in socal, ordered an xl hybrid yesterday and got an 11/22 build date today! i guess theres no way to predict this thing, hopefully more hybrids will start scheduling

Hdang1980

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hybrids will be 2023. Ordered mine 3 weeks ago. I need to remove my spray liner

Screenshot_20210930-154452.png
nahhh your dealer is either just guessing or lowering your expectations.

Sponsored

Captain

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
63 Nova Convertible /
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

On 9/18 I ordered XLT eco boost AWD with lux and copilot packages, Area 51 with rear window, Tow package and soft ton cover and bed lighting. Received my first Ford email 2 days later. I’m thinking maybe January or February build. Was hoping for Christmas, but I kept putting it off. Should have ordered in July, oh well it is what it is. Still have my 02 Sport Track with 179,000 to run around in. Good Luck All!

Sheila S.

First Name
Sheila
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
I ordered my Ford Maverick Lariat Eco Boost- loaded yesterday. They told me 3-4 months to get it.

OP
OP

zBernie

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Sonata
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered my Ford Maverick Lariat Eco Boost- loaded yesterday. They told me 3-4 months to get it.
I ordered an XLT Hybrid with Lux/BLISS/Tonneau on 9/30/2021. I joked with the dealer I was planning on purchasing a new vehicle this spring. He said it should arrive before then, but did not provide and estimate.

Captain

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
63 Nova Convertible /
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Who knows? I ordered September 18, 2021 hoping for Christmas…. On one of these threads a person ordered same day and already got a build week…. I’m keeping my fingers crossed.
Sponsored