Lynda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
there i fixed it for you.
Pretty sure that's how it works, period, for pretty much everything. If I order a storm door, and a builder orders 30 storm doors, guess who gets priority.
Sponsored

Monty1719

Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forte GT, Prius Prime, Forte GT-line, Maverick awd
My local Napa store had a white XL parked with the other company delivery trucks on my way to work this morning

Scott Asheville

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 AWD XLT ECO LUX CP360 HPR
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I really want to sneak into that lot with a spray gun and repaint them all overnight to be cyber orange.

maverick92

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick, F150 Lightning
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I thought hybrids were on constraint :rolleyes:. I'm guessing they also didn't have to deal with Ford's BS "allocation" like us lowly plebs. Typical Ford and their dealer network, it's all about who you know and $$$.

tonyinsd

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT, Ford Maverick XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
there i fixed it for you.
So arrogant. And so wrong.

But go on, prove me wrong Tell me all about the business you run and how you give priority to people who only buy one thing from you every five to ten years over people who buy dozens or hundreds of things every year.

And then show me the financial statements so I can see if you're going to stay in business for long.

Sponsored

Cannedtunafishisgood

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many
So arrogant. And so wrong.

But go on, prove me wrong Tell me all about the business you run and how you give priority to people who only buy one thing from you every five to ten years over people who buy dozens or hundreds of things every year.

And then show me the financial statements so I can see if you're going to stay in business for long.
I already explained to you how it works. Money. But you want to protect ford so that is all you see. Bye.

BILLNOROVILLE

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
prius, Hybrid XLT, Honda 1100Rebel, 2) Hawk 650NT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I wonder who will be servicing those 100 O'Rielly Mavericks.

But I really don't care. If I could buy 100 and turn 99, that would be better than Bitcoin back when it wasn't falling.

tonyinsd

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT, Ford Maverick XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I already explained to you how it works. Money. But you want to protect ford so that is all you see. Bye.
No, I don't want to protect Ford. I'm simply pointing out that those who buy hundreds of a product get better treatment than those who buy one from ANY company.

But sure, be arrogant and be wrong.

Ford Maverick I found all the Mavericks!!!! 1655359454920

Livinthedream

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
good chance they aren't gonna sell them to Caravana too

Sponsored

tomahawk72

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Mmmaannnnn... I wanna have a word with someone at Ford. That's a bunch of our unbuilt orders right there.
In the grand scheme of things, Ford can profit more off these Fleet Mavericks. Think of it, first model year, you hyped the hell out of this "low" cost budget truck and want to market it for commercial use. You prioritize these trucks when possible so that you have these commercial companies buying new ones every so many years.

YOBY

First Name
Yoby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 RAV 4 / 2022 Maverick Lariat
Pretty sure that's how it works, period, for pretty much everything. If I order a storm door, and a builder orders 30 storm doors, guess who gets priority.
That's where the money is. Chevy makes one of the most unreliable trucks on the market, but they are a top selling corporate vehicle because they sell cheap. After all the excitement is gone for the Maverick, the assembly lines still need to run and corporate vehicles fill that void.

Bj517

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I thought hybrids were on constraint :rolleyes:. I'm guessing they also didn't have to deal with Ford's BS "allocation" like us lowly plebs. Typical Ford and their dealer network, it's all about who you know and $$$.
Of course it's about money. Ford is a business, not a charity. Per the OP, O'Reilly's ordered before you anyway. Why should you get special treatment over a customer who was ahead of you in line and gives Ford tons and tons of business?

maverick92

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick, F150 Lightning
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Of course it's about money. Ford is a business, not a charity.
So what’s Ford’s issue with their dealers charging $15k ADMs on Broncos, Mavs, Lightnings, etc? Seems a bit hypocritical.

Bj517

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So what’s Ford’s issue with their dealers charging $15k ADMs on Broncos, Mavs, Lightnings, etc? Seems a bit hypocritical.
Ford Motor Company the manufacturer and Ford dealerships are completely sperate businesses and legal entities. Dealerships buy their inventory at a fixed price from FoMoCo. When a dealership turns around and charges a huge markup, not a dime of that makes its way back to FoMoCo. But it pisses off customers and makes the Ford brand look bad, so FoMoCo has a big picture incentive to try to prevent it.
Sponsored