Hunny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid Cyber Orange.
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Keep the faith.

The average wait time for most who received the Maverick is 8 mos +/- 1.

Can you provide details on your order for the group to review? TY
Ordered mine 7/30/21. I am not changing my XLT lux pkg. I want what I ordered........Praying it is worth the wait.......
Sponsored

OP
OP
Nw_adventure

Nw_adventure

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element/ Toyota Highlander
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ordered mine 7/30/21. I am not changing my XLT lux pkg. I want what I ordered........Praying it is worth the wait.......
Yep don't change shit - We all need LUX -)

LeersMav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Maximus GP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
PriusV, Sonata PHEV, F-50 Mavrick Lariat Hybrid FE
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
For me, it was well worth the wait.

Jaydeeself

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Excursion, Transit, Transit connect, vw dune buggy
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Rockwall Ford, mid Nov hybrid XLT. Same 2 emails. Stopped in to talk to last week and they said my mine constraint was the fact that it's a hybrid.
I got a phone call April 28th from Morris my salesman, he said a notification for my trucks build date came in that morning. He said Jun20th. But I still haven't received an email from Ford. It has been a week now.

Scott Asheville

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 AWD XLT ECO LUX CP360 HPR
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
It was a horrible Maverick envy day for me today. Left my house for the store. Saw an XLT just leaving my house and a Lightning Blue ?? Maverick at the grocery store. I had to exercise discipline not to lurk and verbally assault that Maverick owner with questions.

Starting to see them regularly here in Asheville and surrounds.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Nw_adventure

Nw_adventure

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element/ Toyota Highlander
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
It was a horrible Maverick envy day for me today. Left my house for the store. Saw an XLT just leaving my house and a Lightning Blue ?? Maverick at the grocery store. I had to exercise discipline not to lurk and verbally assault that Maverick owner with questions.

So true - Yet another maverick on my block. Hybrid. Rolled down my street in full electric mode while I was doing yard work... I about lost it -

ERob81

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Santa Fe
Ordered 12/21/2021, Built 04/19/2022, got my SHIPPED me this morning, expected delivery May 27th!!!!!!!!!!!! So 5 months if it happens.!!!!!!!!! Yea Me!
That's my exact order date and still haven't received a production date as of June 16, 2022. There's no rime or reason to when people are getting their trucks build.

Hunny

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Hunny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Here we are, just 30 days left until my Mav ORDER turns One Year Old.........got an email today.
Now I have "options", call my dealer and change the order so they MIGHT make it before the 2023's come out, but that is probably not gonna happen anyway, sorry, their words, 'no guarantee that these changes will result in your order scheduling' OR, call my dealer and see what 'special private offers' they will have in August to change it to a 2023........ + blah blah's: grateful for loyalty, call dealer to set up an action plan, check out the link below for frequently asked questions........ (like, WHERE'S MY MAVERICK?????) LOL This, has been the FUNNEST ride WITHOUT a ride!!!! SMH.

Hunny

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Hunny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

I'll be in Asheville in Oct. Was planning on driving the new Mav.........nope, gonna be putting MORE miles & wear & tear on the trade in...... ;(

Alabama Maverick Owner

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bubba
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Keep the faith.

The average wait time for most who received the Maverick is 8 mos +/- 1.

Can you provide details on your order for the group to review? TY
I went to physically see my first Maverick HEV two weeks ago. Fell in love with the truck but wanted a new 2024. Was shown a used 2022. After looking online with the salesman, I chose a Azur metallic gray Lariat that is fully loaded. It was delivered5 days later at $1200 over MSRP. Love the truck. Had to tell the wife it was her “She Truck” so I could trade her car in on it. First tank of gas getting 48.7 mpg. What’s not to love!!! By the way, they have quite a few more on line. Let me know if you want the company info.

Sponsored

tom_tucker

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I went to physically see my first Maverick HEV two weeks ago. Fell in love with the truck but wanted a new 2024. Was shown a used 2022. After looking online with the salesman, I chose a Azur metallic gray Lariat that is fully loaded. It was delivered5 days later at $1200 over MSRP. Love the truck. Had to tell the wife it was her “She Truck” so I could trade her car in on it. First tank of gas getting 48.7 mpg. What’s not to love!!! By the way, they have quite a few more on line. Let me know if you want the company info.
Pop quiz, did finance hit you with a warranty? They're tricky people. Pix or I'm still skeptical. But if it's real, it's the deal.

Alabama Maverick Owner

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bubba
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Pop quiz, did finance hit you with a warranty? They're tricky people. Pix or I'm still skeptical. But if it's real, it's the deal.
I opted for an extended warranty because I plan to keep this for a while. This is my first car payment in almost 20 years and I don’t want another one later. After reading about the troubles and wait times I couldn’t understand why because of the way mine was so easy to do. If anyone is interested in talking to the dealer his sticker is on the tailgate pic. Ask for Jeremy in Mobile Al.

Ford Maverick Tired of all these Mavericks.... IMG_0068

Ford Maverick Tired of all these Mavericks.... IMG_0067

Ford Maverick Tired of all these Mavericks.... IMG_0066

Ford Maverick Tired of all these Mavericks.... IMG_0065

Ford Maverick Tired of all these Mavericks.... IMG_0064

Ford Maverick Tired of all these Mavericks.... IMG_0063

Ford Maverick Tired of all these Mavericks.... IMG_0062
Sponsored