First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick; Ford Bronco
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Since the other thread was locked...probably due to the subject just being a question mark, am starting a new one.

My Hybrid build had a 10/28 delivery date and now today it says N/A. It seems all Hybrids even those built are being delayed.
Sponsored

Platinum2

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'm assuming this is resultant from no finalized EPA testing?

brnpttmn

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Since the other thread was locked...probably due to the subject just being a question mark, am starting a new one.

My Hybrid build had a 10/28 delivery date and now today it says N/A. It seems all Hybrids even those built are being delayed.
My 11/6 delivery date is still there.

FirstFord

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Jetta
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Sponsored

KGillies

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XL Hybrid, Rav4 Prime
Gotta say, if they can't ship my Maverick, I'd just as soon they not build it yet....
Unless of course they don't have any chips in the future. Mine's built per earlier thread today as to how to check, but delivery date just got removed...

Lone Star Proud

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Get off your ass EPA.

pxpaulx

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Not to get anyone's hopes up but we all know the tracker is pretty wonky. During my build week I watched it flip back and forth several times to various states before ultimately being marked as both built and shipped at the same time...8 days after my build date. When it was delivered last week on 9/30, it showed delivered that afternoon, then went back to in transit an hour later where it stayed until late the next morning when the delivered message finally stuck.

I totally 100% understand the frustration...but maybe some tracker movement ends up being a good thing (I also reserve the right to be wrong).

Sponsored

2022EOW

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Focus
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yeah, the built hybrids will be sitting in the desert with all of the "Desert Lot Rot" Bronco Sports:

https://www.broncosportforum.com/forum/threads/june-builds-sitting-in-the-mexican-desert.3657/
[/QUOTE
Yeah, the built hybrids will be sitting in the desert with all of the "Desert Lot Rot" Bronco Sports:

https://www.broncosportforum.com/forum/threads/june-builds-sitting-in-the-mexican-desert.3657/
I'm always amused with the desert rot and dirt mountain people who complain that the vehicles are sitting a few weeks, even a few months. So what??? They sit on dealer lots for weeks and months sometimes. I have a 2002 Explorer Sport-Trac that I bought new, so I've had it roughly 19 years, guess what, it's never been in a garage in all that time and it's just fine. Thats 19 years of Midwest, rain, snow, hail, sleet, ice, etc. and its fine.

Bret Maverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My hybrid original build week was November 22nd, then one day later, the build week was rescheduled for December 6th. I ordered a Hybrid XLT.
Mine as well.

Red Ryder

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick XLT Iconic Silver
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm always amused with the desert rot and dirt mountain people who complain that the vehicles are sitting a few weeks, even a few months. So what??? They sit on dealer lots for weeks and months sometimes. I have a 2002 Explorer Sport-Trac that I bought new, so I've had it roughly 19 years, guess what, it's never been in a garage in all that time and it's just fine. Thats 19 years of Midwest, rain, snow, hail, sleet, ice, etc. and its fine.
My reference to the "Desert Rot Lot" was more of a reference to the wait rather than the conditions.
Once in the holding areas, they are are eventually brought out and finished, last in, first out, which makes sense but doesn't bode well for those waiting.
They preserve idle aircraft in the desert. No doubt a better environment than tornado alley and repeated freeze-thaw cycles.