Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Hybrid. Tracking said it finished production on 12/2. I ordered through Matthews, customer service has been crap with them. I ordered on 8/9 I think.
Awesome! Let me know how you like the hybrid. I’ve only driven the Ecoboost. I think customer service with most of the Ford dealers is crap right now from what I hear.
Sponsored

73bluebronco

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jeremie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 maverick, 1973 Bronco, 2017 Fiat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Awesome! Let me know how you like the hybrid. I’ve only driven the Ecoboost. I think customer service with most of the Ford dealers is crap right now from what I hear.
I will certainly post my thoughts when she finally comes in.

oljackfrost

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
They're all sold, waiting for Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Please let us know the true torque number.
How would that be determined if even Ford won’t post it? Someone would have to run a hybrid through a series of tests on a dynamometer.

Sponsored

clavicus

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just called a Ford rep and spoke with an amazingly nice lady. My vehicle produced 9/13 is confirmed to be still sitting in the desert, with an estimated shipping window (not delivery window) of 12/21 - 12/27. Just wanted to share since my tracker is confusing and is still stuck on "In Production" per usual, but also does show an estimated delivery date of 12/27... but that seems impossible unless it was already on its way. And I've now confirmed indeed it has not shipped. So I'm looking at mid-January I guess.

Ford Maverick Hybrid Order Support Group 1638990847017

Last edited:

Big_T

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just called a Ford rep and spoke with an amazingly nice lady. My vehicle produced 9/13 is confirmed to be still sitting in the desert, with an estimated shipping window (not delivery window) of 12/21 - 12/27. Just wanted to share since my tracker is confusing and shows estimated delivery date of 12/27 but that seems impossible unless it was already on its way. And I've now confirmed indeed it has not shipped. So I'm looking at mid-January I guess.
Thanks for sharing. I've been contemplating calling Ford as well. Never have for almost 6 months now, maybe it's time. LOL

My tracker shows ETA 12/14 but no built or shipped emails from Ford.

clavicus

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thanks for sharing. I've been contemplating calling Ford as well. Never have for almost 6 months now, maybe it's time. LOL

My tracker shows ETA 12/14 but no built or shipped emails from Ford.
If we're being optimistic and making a great leap of faith and assuming similar pattern, yours could possibly have a shipping window of TODAY through 12/14, so maybe you can expect to ship within a week... maybe... possibly... bon chance!

NotAnonymous

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'll be cracking open the virtual bourbon again after this Thursday's (lack of) email disappointment.

srhawg

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick, Explorer, Mustang LE
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just called a Ford rep and spoke with an amazingly nice lady. My vehicle produced 9/13 is confirmed to be still sitting in the desert, with an estimated shipping window (not delivery window) of 12/21 - 12/27. Just wanted to share since my tracker is confusing and is still stuck on "In Production" per usual, but also does show an estimated delivery date of 12/27... but that seems impossible unless it was already on its way. And I've now confirmed indeed it has not shipped. So I'm looking at mid-January I guess.
1638990847017.png

Sponsored

srhawg

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick, Explorer, Mustang LE
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Same boat, in production 10/7 ETA of 12/22/21 but not checked off as built or shipped????

Tomm8tx

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I called Ford Monday to ask about my Hybrid (June 22 2021 order date) Lariat Lux spray in bed liner, Velocity Blue, 18' Bright Aluminum wheels, Co-Pilot 360 and told "Great News, your truck is in processing." It has been in processing status since I ordered it, I didn't tell her that, but it is the truth. I had an email from Ford about the free FITS things a month or 3 ago, otherwise crickets, my dealer is in the same boat as I am as far as info on it. I am order number 0006 group 2. I hope one day Ford will give buyers access to a real site before VIN #s to see the build statuses, even if it is just still waiting.

jjedli000

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Chevy Colorado, 2021 Honda CRV
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hybrid XLT Hot Pepper Red. Trailer Hitch Receiver is my only add-on. Ordered on Oct. 15th from local small town dealer. No confirmation email. I contacted Ford today through their online chat and they told me my order is still in Processing Status. I'm hoping to get it by March, but who knows at this point.

Big_T

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
If we're being optimistic and making a great leap of faith and assuming similar pattern, yours could possibly have a shipping window of TODAY through 12/14, so maybe you can expect to ship within a week... maybe... possibly... bon chance!
Just got off the phone with Ford. Nice Lady, she did confirm my Maverick is indeed still at the factory, but couldn't give me an estimated shipping window. She did say the December 14 delivery shown in the tracker is not going to happen. LOL
Sponsored