Hybrid Order Support Group

JamestownND!

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chev
Has anyone who has ordered a hybrid received a build confirmation? Hopefully most of you all aren’t in my situation and are banking on this car to replace a car I recently totaled. We’re in this together!
No build yet. I need this vehicle to replace one. I need two vehicles. Planning a long trip in May. I need to use it for this trip. I have no options.
Sponsored

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered my XLT Velocity Blue on 7/16 to recently find out my dealer put the wrong order code in. Instead of using the retail code, they used dealer lot car code. Those are all getting pushed to the end of the line for builds. The dealer is trying to get that changed but that was 3 weeks ago and as of today ford is still trying to get the code changed. So who knows when ill get mine.
Did your dealer manage to get your Maverick recoded to a retail order?

RAIN

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rain
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Lariat hybrid Atlas 💙,22 Explorer Atlas 💙
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I am at the point of taking a hard look at other options. Like everybody else with hybrids scheduled for Feb, my build date was moved to March 28.

I am leaning towards buying a Hyundai Santa Cruz Limited. Mavericks are so hard to come by, and SC's are consistently available on car lots.

I wish I'd have ordered an EcoBoost now. The facts are I'd rather pay more for a small truck I can have in my driveway, than a cheaper one I may not get for several months.

EDIT:
What really soured me is how Ford closed EcoBoost orders and THEN pushed back hybrid orders again.
Frustrated
Hybrid lariat v blue luxury 360
Ordered in July. Originally Scheduled for February but now pushed back to March. Remember when I was promised fall delivery. 🤬🤬🤬

Churaumi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Fiat 500
I can just tell I'm going to have to put new tires on the car I'm supposed to replace with the Maverick. I was hoping to not have to but I would prefer not to die before getting the truck.

clavicus

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I can just tell I'm going to have to put new tires on the car I'm supposed to replace with the Maverick. I was hoping to not have to but I would prefer not to die before getting the truck.
There may be lots of used tire options that are nearly new, should save you a chunk of change.

Tomm8tx

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I called Ford Monday to ask about my Hybrid (June 22 2021 order date) Lariat Lux spray in bed liner, Velocity Blue, 18' Bright Aluminum wheels, Co-Pilot 360 and told "Great News, your truck is in processing." It has been in processing status since I ordered it, I didn't tell her that, but it is the truth. I had an email from Ford about the free FITS things a month or 3 ago, otherwise crickets, my dealer is in the same boat as I am as far as info on it. I am order number 0006 group 2. I hope one day Ford will give buyers access to a real site before VIN #s to see the build statuses, even if it is just still waiting.
Progress, finally have a VIN #
Ford Maverick Hybrid Order Support Group 1650288821283
Sponsored