Orionlight

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram 1500
Ford Maverick How much longer!!!???? Screenshot_20211019-092245_Yahoo Mail

I still do not even have a build date. Does anyone know how much time it will be? I'm considering on canceling, but if I had at least a build date I wouldn't worry. My Ram is on its last leg. Anyway. I want to remind you that I did not get the Hybrid. I got the 2L AWD.
Sponsored

OP
OP

Orionlight

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram 1500
Also is there anyone who we can call? The dealership hasn't a clue.

bschurman

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat, 1961 VW bug
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
You can always chat with Ford from their support site. All you need is your order code and sales code for them to look up your order.

However, they can't really tell you much other than that the order is in and their may or may not be any constraints on it.

I will say, that you may be in for a wait. There are still 2.0 EB orders out there from June that still don't have a build date and there have been numerous confirmed build dates pushed out as well as the plant being shut down for days because of material shortages.

Scupking

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
You can call Ford MOCO 800-334-4375. I ordered in July and still don't have a build date (granted it's a hybrid). You probably have a few months to wait.

Sponsored

G00se

First Name
Lew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Explorer Sport
You can always chat with Ford from their support site. All you need is your order code and sales code for them to look up your order.

However, they can't really tell you much other than that the order is in and their may or may not be any constraints on it.

I will say, that you may be in for a wait. There are still 2.0 EB orders out there from June that still don't have a build date and there have been numerous confirmed build dates pushed out as well as the plant being shut down for days because of material shortages.
I ordered 6/29 Lariat 2.0 AWD and I haven't heard squat.

Bgenis

First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Just ordered the XLT yesterday... dealer told me end of Dec....I WANT IT NOW!

Ford Maverick How much longer!!!???? Screenshot_20211018-151349_Gmail

BARTMAVERICK

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
There is no set amount of time between when you order and when you receive your truck. There are may variables that enter into the equation. I know it's difficult but you just have to be patient. It took 4 months for me to get a build date and it will be another 2 months or more after that til I get the truck.

CrazedHoosier

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang Eco
I believe dealers have said certain trucks are going to take longer due to Ford not having the parts on hand. I’ve heard the Lariat is going to take longer, spray in beds, and certain bed covers are going to as well.

Sponsored

MaverickTime

Banned
Banned
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Ranger
Screenshot_20211019-092245_Yahoo Mail.jpg

I still do not even have a build date. Does anyone know how much time it will be? I'm considering on canceling, but if I had at least a build date I wouldn't worry. My Ram is on its last leg. Anyway. I want to remind you that I did not get the Hybrid. I got the 2L AWD.
Order confirmation email dated Sept 2, brother you are in for a looooong wait. Mine ordered July 3 and just got a build date for week of Nov 29th and hoping I see my truck before the new year. Hope yours comes sooner than I waited for my fully optioned XLT

bschurman

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat, 1961 VW bug
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Keep your eye out on the Ford site Search Inventory page. That's how I found mine, same truck I ordered so I called up the dealer and it was available. Just don't wait around too long to make a decision, they are going fast.

https://shop.ford.com/inventory/maverick

ColoradoShooter

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma/Fusion
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Dude, there are people who had confirmed orders in early June 2021 who haven’t gotten a Schedule date yet. Ask how THEY feel.

brayno

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Hi all, my first time on the forum. I just got off the phone with an EXTREMELY helpful, cheerful lady at the Ford Maverick marketing center 800-334-4375 (she said this is the direct number to their center but you could end up in the general call center if the hold is very long - thus a transfer and another hold). I ordered a Lariat First Edition Hybrid on 9/23. After seeing all the different comments about delays, I figured the 30 minutes on hold was worth the wait. She pulled up my order with no issues and said, "yup, your on hold." Two issues: waiting for chips and waiting for the government to certify the economy rating on the hybrid motor (kilowatt/hr rating?). She said that some of the earlier hybrids were produced in the US and those have their certification - thus they shipped. Those being made in Mexico are waiting on the US government (and the chips if they haven't already been produced). Mine unfortunately is also waiting for chips. She said the hybrid uses a different chip than the gas version, which is not experiencing as much of a delay (nor the certification). She said Ford has given out NO timeline on expected production/delivery other than once you get a VIN#, it is 30 to 45 days. Take all this with a grain of salt or a beverage of your choice. Another data point. Best.

Big_T

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hi all, my first time on the forum. I just got off the phone with an EXTREMELY helpful, cheerful lady at the Ford Maverick marketing center 800-334-4375 (she said this is the direct number to their center but you could end up in the general call center if the hold is very long - thus a transfer and another hold). I ordered a Lariat First Edition Hybrid on 9/23. After seeing all the different comments about delays, I figured the 30 minutes on hold was worth the wait. She pulled up my order with no issues and said, "yup, your on hold." Two issues: waiting for chips and waiting for the government to certify the economy rating on the hybrid motor (kilowatt/hr rating?). She said that some of the earlier hybrids were produced in the US and those have their certification - thus they shipped. Those being made in Mexico are waiting on the US government (and the chips if they haven't already been produced). Mine unfortunately is also waiting for chips. She said the hybrid uses a different chip than the gas version, which is not experiencing as much of a delay (nor the certification). She said Ford has given out NO timeline on expected production/delivery other than once you get a VIN#, it is 30 to 45 days. Take all this with a grain of salt or a beverage of your choice. Another data point. Best.
Good information. Thanks and welcome. But about that 30 to 45 days production/delivery after you get a VIN, I got my VIN on August 12. ;) I know, I know, still waiting on EPA....
Sponsored