Sponsored

How much are you paying? / Are these good offers?

Rkbrumbelow

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
HCH2, Hybrid XLT on order
I live in AZ, so these east coast discounts don't do me much good. I think it's about 2300 miles from here to PA (assuming Lancaster). Between plane flights, hotels, gas, and mileage on the truck it's a losing proposition for me. Even people who are a bit closer should take a hard look at it.

I haven't really paid that much attention. Maybe someone closer to home is discounting like this. But I still have to weigh just how much time/effort I want to expend. If times were better it would be nice to make a vacation tour out of it -- but not right now.

(On the other hand, I did save $500 in taxes by driving 30 miles. That was a winner.)
I don’t know why people keep thinking we are driving/shipping etc these trucks from PA. My Truck will go by rail to the Terminus railhead (freight depot in ATL named after the town that Atlanta replaced as it arose from the ashes aka Terminus)

Anyway it will be unloaded from the train and delivered to Wade Ford in Smyrna, GA for inspection, prep Etc and that’s where I will pick it up, from a local dealer about 45 minutes from me. It will not ever see PA unless I drive it to PA.

this process is called a Courtesy Delivery and cost me $200.
CDs vary in price, but you can order from @Dealerinsider and get his pricing and arrange for the same procedure. To identify a Courtesy Delivery Dealer, contact the leasing officer at the dealership and ask if the do courtesy delivery, for how much, and what their code is. Coward that info to Tom’s crew then it’s all over but the waiting Assuming you are willing to pay 4% under invoice, plus 396 PA doc fee, plus CD fee. And work with the best sales dept in a Ford dealership. (Though if cd and PA doc fee eat up your 4% under invoice you probably are getting the Revel Plastic Model, or a die cast limited edition from the Franklin mint rather than an actual Maverick)
Sponsored

Pop2020

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Don't see Maverick in Ford's Bonus Cash Offer:

Place a new vehicle retail order for a 2021 or 2022 Mustang, Bronco™ Sport, EcoSport, Escape, Edge, Explorer, Expedition, F-150, Ranger or Transit Connect through a local authorized Ford Dealer on or before 9/30/21 and receive a $1,000 Bonus Cash offer. Offer not available on Super Duty®, Mustang Mach-E, Bronco™ SUV, Transit, Mustang Shelby® GT500® & Mustang Mach 1, Ford GT, or F-150 Raptor. See dealer for complete details and eligibility.
The email I got from a local dealership says "place an order" and list those exclusions, but does not say the offer is valid only on a limited number of models outside of the excluded ones.

Maybe dealers can tweak such offers or expand them as they see fit based on the local market?

Swami37

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Bronco and 2020 F150 FX4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I don’t know why people keep thinking we are driving/shipping etc these trucks from PA. My Truck will go by rail to the Terminus railhead (freight depot in ATL named after the town that Atlanta replaced as it arose from the ashes aka Terminus)

Anyway it will be unloaded from the train and delivered to Wade Ford in Smyrna, GA for inspection, prep Etc and that’s where I will pick it up, from a local dealer about 45 minutes from me. It will not ever see PA unless I drive it to PA.

this process is called a Courtesy Delivery and cost me $200.
CDs vary in price, but you can order from @Dealerinsider and get his pricing and arrange for the same procedure. To identify a Courtesy Delivery Dealer, contact the leasing officer at the dealership and ask if the do courtesy delivery, for how much, and what their code is. Coward that info to Tom’s crew then it’s all over but the waiting Assuming you are willing to pay 4% under invoice, plus 396 PA doc fee, plus CD fee. And work with the best sales dept in a Ford dealership. (Though if cd and PA doc fee eat up your 4% under invoice you probably are getting the Revel Plastic Model, or a die cast limited edition from the Franklin mint rather than an actual Maverick)
To you get a PA title or title in home state?

Sponsored

Cliffmcmurphy

First Name
Cliff McMurphy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport Outer Banks
I'm interested in how much everyone will pay for their Maverick.

Here are two offers I have received so far.

My build:

• XLT hybrid
  • Velocity Blue
  • Moon roof
  • Spray in bed liner

Incentives:

• x-plan friends and neighbor
  • college discount

(I have heard different amounts for the college discount - $500/$750 but ford website says $1000 for buyers).

Dealer #1.
1629565381300.png

Dealer #2.
1629565556588.png

What do you think? Any tips for a better deal?
I am a Ford retiree and the Z plan is MSRP $24,485 and Z price of $23,332 plus tax. My local dealer will honor the special plans as well as the Ford cap on doc fee of $75.

Rkbrumbelow

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
HCH2, Hybrid XLT on order
I should have asked if you get it with a PA registration? that would then need to be changed into ones home state
It never goes to PA, the only TAx, title registration etc in my case will be in Georgia which is where we are incorporated.

dm813

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My order for a 1st Edition Spark Red ($495 add on), 4K tow package and 2.0 EcoB Engine went from $37k down to $34k... I have about $800.00 to add to that with fees for drop ship + Local PA doc fee ... and the County of Hillsborough (Tampa FL) tax of 7.5% to add to that... but in my estimation this is a great deal that NO OTHER DEALER (tried 3 of them) would match!!!
James, I am also in Tampa and interested in how this exactly works out for fees. Ok to PM for prices received from which dealerships and the process details of the fees for going with Chapman?

BDennis

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion, E450 Leprechaun
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I am a Ford retiree and the Z plan is MSRP $24,485 and Z price of $23,332 plus tax. My local dealer will honor the special plans as well as the Ford cap on doc fee of $75.
Same here except is is my father in law who is the retiree. Nice that even his grandchildren get Z plan pricing.

Sponsored

Cliffmcmurphy

First Name
Cliff McMurphy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport Outer Banks
Same here except is is my father in law who is the retiree. Nice that even his grandchildren get Z plan pricing.
Ain't that a fact! Mine is an XLT Hybrid and I had to drop the spray in bed liner to get a firm production. Ordered June 8, production October 11.

James L. Harrison

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
JAMES
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariot
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Only way to get a better deal would be going with one of 4% below invoice dealers and combining your college discount with it. But those guys are going to be out of state, which adds some complexities with picking up or drop shipping your truck.

Seems like you are getting msrp, which is pretty good for a local dealer, none of mine would give me that.

My total for a base XLT with no options, prior to tags/title/registration/taxes is $22,790. Probably around $24,500 after taxes/title/taxes/registration fees.

Younglefthander

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick Lariat, 22 Bronco Sport Big Ben
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I meant to say "...Any 4% below MSRP DEALERS...
Haven't heard anyone say that any Fla dealers are doing discounts off MSRP. I'm in Orlando. Mullinax in Apopka is MSRP with no dealer fees. I have 2 Hybirds on order with them. One for me and one for my wife. She is now not sure she wants one. Will still keep on order. If she doesn't want then they have one to sell. It was only $100 deposit on each and both refundable if we change our mind once they come in.
Sponsored