Sponsored

How long should the Hybrid Battery Last?

Darnon

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
A hybrid car does not relay on a battery to be operational. Also your truck has a 8 year, 100,000 mile warranty on the hybrid components. Not to worry.
The ICE side relies on the HV generator to start. So if for some reason the hybrid battery/system does completely die you're SOL. Fairly small likelihood, though.
Sponsored

AutobahnSHO

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Miata, Hybrid Mav, Odyssey
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The Hybrid battery is generally charged up when braking then discharged at low speed getting back up to speed again. They'll be good for a long time- I'm betting even after they drop off from "full efficiency" the gas mileage difference won't be a huge difference.

day004

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I’m only a couple weeks behind you hopefully that means I’ll have a date soon.
Honestly getting a build date means nothing I've gotten 6 so far. I have a VIN even. But no truck. Last communication was the corporate version of a shoulder shrug.

DucFae

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ford Maverick; Moto - Scrambler UE
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Honestly getting a build date means nothing I've gotten 6 so far. I have a VIN even. But no truck. Last communication was the corporate version of a shoulder shrug.
I feel you, I've been "in production" since July 8th. My sales guy says they're awaiting a microchip.
Sponsored