Sponsored

Has the "Official Ford Account" helped anyone?

Krrr

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
When the Official Ford Account jumps into your thread and looks like Superman to the rescue, does it?
Has anyone had direct help from this Account? I have the battery not holding or accepting charge issue.
Hello, I am not alone. The Official Fords Account collects your data and thoughts, makes you think someone cares.....but....the issues remain. Can one of the members, who makes polls for the site, start to get a collection of Official Ford Account involvement with the members on the site. Maybe ask the questions.
Did the Official Ford Account help your problem?
Yes
No
Sponsored

Chris_G

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C-6 Corvette
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
When the Official Ford Account jumps into your thread and looks like Superman to the rescue, does it?
Has anyone had direct help from this Account? I have the battery not holding or accepting charge issue.
Hello, I am not alone. The Official Fords Account collects your data and thoughts, makes you think someone cares.....but....the issues remain. Can one of the members, who makes polls for the site, start to get a collection of Official Ford Account involvement with the members on the site. Maybe ask the questions.
Did the Official Ford Account help your problem?
Yes
No
Nope, told me to contact my dealer.

gte105u

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Maverick Lariat, '17 Rogue SL, '14 Altima SV
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Why not just change this thread to a poll?

StillWaiting

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brandyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger SRT8
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Probably so they have a way to monitor how many maverick owners have had x problem and so forth

crunchie_frog

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 XLT 2.0 4K, 1999 & 2000 5.0 AWD Mountaineers
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
While I am sure the Ford MTC account exists to support Ford, I would rather them have a presence here as at least there is a possibility they will learn of some defects/ issues and maybe correct something for later builds. We are fooling ourselves if we think the account exists to be Maverick owner advocates.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Jatrax

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 VW ID.4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm not sure their purpose here is to actually 'help' anyone. They monitor problem threads and report to higher or add reports to a problem ticket / list of some sort. Also give some simple advice when appropriate.

Expecting actual 'help' on a non-corporate forum is a fantasy, no company is going to do that.

But they do serve an important and valuable function by monitoring and reporting. Start enough threads about an issue and that issue will get noticed. We just don't know what the numbers are when added to other information streams. Just because something is voiced loud and clear here does not mean it is a significant problem in the big wide world no matter how awful it is to the individual that experiences it.

bgn

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Their purpose isn't to help anyone.

Their purpose is to:

1. Start tracking issues by providing a case number.

2. Make it seem like Ford cares about quality and that your warranty means something.

It's a fantastic start, but there's no follow through.

And before I get called out, I've been given two case numbers since April for the squeaking windshield. No fix in sight and zero calls from Ford corporate.

Anthony

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
>Nope, told me to contact my dealer.

Same.

I appreciate that they seem to be here and listening. Hopefully that means discussion topics, feedback, requests, problems, etc have visibility by Ford and get attention as appropriate, even if it does not appear as such from this forum's point of view. Hopefully =)

OP
OP

Krrr

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
They have collected lots of data. One way street.
Can't they give us some ideas how our fix might go?
Look in the data.
This worked, that worked ....etc.
Come on. They have to know what's wrong, with this battery issue (among others). Their engineers have had over a year. At least tell us your still breathing over it.
My case got closed. No issue found.
My "Deep Sleep" has returned.
Why is Ford not in a hurry? Warm weather coming.
But, GREAT TRUCK.

olderbudwiser

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Lincoln Corsair, 2023 Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I replied to several threads like this.

Trust me after 30 plus years at Ford....they don't care.

Only one thing they care or take notice of that is the flavor of the day or year. Making sure they stuff a square peg in a round hole and keep hammering till it kinda fits.

I could share stories where more than one member would call me a liar. Watched it happen, lived it. Helped get me to retiree sooner than I really wanted to. Just couldn't take it anymore.

Sponsored

onetequilatwo

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hybrid Lariat Maverick and 2019 RAV4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yes, create a ticket, so if the problem re-appears later have evidence that started around 500 miles. It was my decision not to make an appointment with the dealer, as they are 50 minutes away and if a problem is not consistent, they just say they could not reproduce the issue.

UberGadgetFreak

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Marauder, 21 Bronco, 22 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Their purpose isn't to help anyone.

Their purpose is to:

1. Start tracking issues by providing a case number.

2. Make it seem like Ford cares about quality and that your warranty means something.

It's a fantastic start, but there's no follow through.

And before I get called out, I've been given two case numbers since April for the squeaking windshield. No fix in sight and zero calls from Ford corporate.

They just called me for my open issue.
Yes, its a case number, and they do follow-up.
If you have the case number, you can call 1-800-392-FORD (3673) to check on it and find out whats going on.

bgn

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

They just called me for my open issue.
Yes, its a case number, and they do follow-up.
If you have the case number, you can call 1-800-392-FORD (3673) to check on it and find out whats going on.
Glad someone called you, but I haven't received anything since April. All working through the dealer.

My last trip to the dealer will be on the 30th, at which point I'm eligible to start the lemon law process in Washington.

OP
OP

Krrr

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm not pushing for a Lemon Law. I am looking for why my Truck keeps going into "Deep Sleep". I keep asking questions to our "In House" Ford Rep. Below are the quotes from the "In-House" Ford Rep; they want the Dealership to solve the mystery. What about the data you got from similar cases here on the Maverick Truck Club. Share the data with us. I love my Truck, this is just a pain.

FORD;
If the dealership isn’t able to duplicate the concern, there wouldn’t be anything additional that we can assist you with. If you are still experiencing concerns with your vehicle, you can get a second opinion from a second dealership or schedule an appointment to take your vehicle back to your Ford Dealer.
Once you have gotten a second opinion and are still in need of assistance, feel free to contact us back.

Godzilla

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Tucson
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I reached out to them about being screwed over by my dealer. They told me that the best avenue for me was to discuss it with my dealer! They are essentially cheerleaders for Ford.
Sponsored