First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Tremor XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Been on this wild ride with the Bronco for a year now. We're just in the infant stages of this prolonged delay - especially the Hybrid owners.
Sponsored

Area51BS

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Might not even be a hybrid. Doubt it belongs to the employee. Doubt scenes shot where the actually live. Where else is this video seen?

rightmuch

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I tend to agree with you here... But, somebody needs a Snickers bar. As much as I also want my Maverick, I also realize Ford has little to no control over the current supply chain; I'm sure Ford would love to be at full capacity and selling as many as they can now. Just my 2 cents.
Exactly.

RustyF150

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 Grand Marquis, '69 Chevelle SS L-78 Conv.
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Two Ford employees go through the features of the 2022 Ford Maverick™ Pickup. These features include the FLEXBED™ system, a 40-foot turning radius, standard rear view camera, Pre-Collision Assist with Automatic Emergency Braking* and much more.

*Pre-collision Assist with Automatic Emergency Braking detects pedestrians, but not in all conditions, and can help avoid or reduce a collision.

I've seen many Maverick videos but one thing not focused on or even mentioned is THE LACK OF WIDTH in the drivers floor space. The left foot rest surface looks like it's raised way up and not flush with the rest of the floor. Looks a bit cramped down there. Any thoughts or experiences on that? BTW, in August I ordered an XLT Hybrid with the Lux Pkg, Pwr Roof & Sft Ton Cvr.

Sponsored

Darnon

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I've seen many Maverick videos but one thing not focused on or even mentioned is THE LACK OF WIDTH in the drivers floor space. The left foot rest surface looks like it's raised way up and not flush with the rest of the floor. Looks a bit cramped down there. Any thoughts or experiences on that?
You mean the dead pedal? Those are usually intentional to give the driver something for their left foot to rest on at similar height as the throttle/brake.

RustyF150

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 Grand Marquis, '69 Chevelle SS L-78 Conv.
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
You mean the dead pedal? Those are usually intentional to give the driver something for their left foot to rest on at similar height as the throttle/brake.
Never heard the term "dead pedal" before. Makes sense. Thanks

brnpttmn

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Might not even be a hybrid. Doubt it belongs to the employee. Doubt scenes shot where the actually live. Where else is this video seen?
It's likely they are preproduction hybrids, and the Ford employees are probably the trainers who were testing/training with the units.

Not sure where the employees live, but the urban shots with the woman are mostly DT Minneapolis. They could have at least gone and shot a scene on Ford Parkway in the Highland Park neighborhood of St Paul. There was a Ford assembly plant there for almost 100 years .

FORD44

First Name
joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
chev truck 1999
Lets be a little sympathetic, with Ford, they are doing all they can right now. we will get our truck as soon as possible, we all would like to have our truck right now . It will be here before we know it.

FORD44

First Name
joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
chev truck 1999
happy maverick owners ????

Sponsored

Bret4

First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Near the end of the video they show a bicycle on the roof. I never saw that before. Not that I'm into bikes.
Sponsored