Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Two Ford employees go through the features of the 2022 Ford Maverick™ Pickup. These features include the FLEXBED™ system, a 40-foot turning radius, standard rear view camera, Pre-Collision Assist with Automatic Emergency Braking* and much more.

*Pre-collision Assist with Automatic Emergency Braking detects pedestrians, but not in all conditions, and can help avoid or reduce a collision.

Sponsored

710-oil-614

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Tremor XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Didn't catch the video but one thing that surprised me (I didn't even notice during my test drive) is that the base XL comes with single zone auto-climate control. This is HUGE to me. My wife's Odyssey has a tri-zone auto climate and we've never used it for anything other than a single zone auto climate control.

Coming from a 2010 Tacoma and 2014 Forester that have 4 fan settings - the progressive fan was a victory in its own right but now with the auto climate feature I'm beyond pumped - in the XL none the less!

MaximilianPaul

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yeah there's nothing new here in terms of content, but it's a nice presentation. Ford needs to get these trucks off the line and on the roads. They have such potential if only they were available!!

Last edited:

yakefu

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ford, I've seen tons of the video. I know every detail about the truck. What I need is only to make my truck be built.

Sponsored

The One

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT 4X4 2015 Mustang Ecoboost converti
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Nice vid thanks for sharing

Hdang1980

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yeah there's nothing new here in terms of content, but it's a nice presentation. Ford needs to get these trucks off the line and on the roads. They have such potential if only they were available!!
At 3:38, the video did answer a question I had about the lariat signature lights. Happy to find that they do light up with the low beams. I was afraid they would waste those sweet LEDs for just DRL usage.

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Two Ford employees go through the features of the 2022 Ford Maverick™ Pickup. These features include the FLEXBED™ system, a 40-foot turning radius, standard rear view camera, Pre-Collision Assist with Automatic Emergency Braking* and much more.

*Pre-collision Assist with Automatic Emergency Braking detects pedestrians, but not in all conditions, and can help avoid or reduce a collision.

Oh so the hybrid (🦄) is the standard option for the Maverick?! Well with all the Ecoboost Mavericks running around I would've never guessed that!! (sarcasm intended):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

TCK

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jetta Sportwagen
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hahaha- my favorite part is where she says “I like the hybrid”. I normally do not use expletives in online forums as I am a teacher, but F@&$ you Ford…you said this was the base model and then you choked. Where is my truck because this is getting old.

Last edited:

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hahaha- my favorite part is where she says “I like the hybrid”. I normally do not use expletives in online forums as I am a teacher, but Fuck you Ford…you said this was the base model and then you choked. Where is my truck because this is getting old.
I totally agree!! That hybrid in the commercial should've been going to fulfill someone's order not filmed in a commercial saying about saving the Panda bears, tress, and bush beetles!! Ford could've CGI'd the Hybrid badge on a truck!!
Give me my 🤬 standard option 🦄 and "I'll like the hybrid" too!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Sponsored

Catlady6

First Name
Dee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avalon
Ford: "Here's our 575th video giving you all the reasons you really need to order this truck right now!"

Me: " Thanks but I did order one, months ago."

Ford: " Oh, right...uh...hhm... Hey, did you notice the extra tall nook in the door for a water bottle?"

Randy H.

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick & Civic
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hahaha- my favorite part is where she says “I like the hybrid”. I normally do not use expletives in online forums as I am a teacher, but Fuck you Ford…you said this was the base model and then you choked. Where is my truck because this is getting old.
I tend to agree with you here... But, somebody needs a Snickers bar. As much as I also want my Maverick, I also realize Ford has little to no control over the current supply chain; I'm sure Ford would love to be at full capacity and selling as many as they can now. Just my 2 cents.

mamboman777

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Focus, 2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I tend to agree with you here... But, somebody needs a Snickers bar. As much as I also want my Maverick, I also realize Ford has little to no control over the current supply chain; I'm sure Ford would love to be at full capacity and selling as many as they can now. Just my 2 cents.
Ford doesn't have control over the supply chain. They DO have control over the published media and advertisements, which is what I believe the previous post was upset about. IMO, no Snickers necessary.

Reactions: TCK

sseiler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAV 4 XSE

Haha…. They had to get Ford employees to do this, as there’s no other way to get a hybrid. Let’s do the real-life hybrid customer review… roll 10 minutes of this…

Ford Maverick New official video: Ford employees cover the features of the 2022 Ford Maverick 1635940756920

Ford Maverick New official video: Ford employees cover the features of the 2022 Ford Maverick 1635940784762

Ford Maverick New official video: Ford employees cover the features of the 2022 Ford Maverick 1635940816666

Ford Maverick New official video: Ford employees cover the features of the 2022 Ford Maverick 1635940840138

Ford Maverick New official video: Ford employees cover the features of the 2022 Ford Maverick 1635940899695

… with the rolling caption, “WHERE THE F IS MY TRUCK, FORD?!?”

sseiler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAV 4 XSE
… but seriously, I enjoyed seeing the videos! It’s always nice to see these on the road… just makes me dream about the day in the distant future when my hybrid might come in.

(Dang it, I was trying to keep this only as a compliment, but I really want my truck THIS FALL, as promised… originally.) 😂
Sponsored