First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cactus Grey XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Oh, quick question where do I look to find the pass code for the door keypad?
It's on a little credit-card... should be in with the owner's manual and other paperwork. My salesperson pulled it out and specifically showed it to me, so I am not sure exactly where YOU will find yours, but look for a little plastic card!

OleFordGuy

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Lariat, Expedition Limited, 22 Mav Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Congratulations, that truck looks FINE !!!!

Sponsored

Deleted member 6544

It's on a little credit-card... should be in with the owner's manual and other paperwork. My salesperson pulled it out and specifically showed it to me, so I am not sure exactly where YOU will find yours, but look for a little plastic card!
My salesperson actually walked me thru changing it right in my driveway, (I had to have the Maverick delivered).

OP
OP
Decayed

Decayed

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
yes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a car
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
So after asking that question, I dug around and found out where to look.

The sales guys didn't show me anything but there is a reason - I walked into my dealership without an appointment. They had to squeeze me in on what is likely their busiest day. They are one of the highest volume dealers in the country.

Because of that I got there at about 11 and didn't leave until almost 4. For at least two hours I sat a the desk of some poor junior salesman who had to entertain me while I waited. 😂 He was a good sport though.

Pretty sure he realized it would be a waste of time to try to "educate" me since I told him I had spent the last 10 months reading up about it while waiting for the truck.

MaverickGal

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Laurie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Congrats! Isn’t it exciting to finally get your ride? The card with your keyless entry code is with your manuals…or should be…

dalola

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Website
sunsetridgecabinhockinghills.com
Vehicle(s)
F150
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Congrat's bro, truck looks awesome! 💪

Sponsored

Havick

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FX4 Maverick & 1988 Mustang GT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Truck looks great! I really like them all blacked out. I'm waiting for my black FX4. Not sure what I will do with the sticker yet, I might keep it and add some A/T tires. But I love the lowered Mavericks, but I've also got my mustang if I want to hotrod around, but they do look sooooo good lowered with 20's. Decisions decisions, at least Ford gives us lots of time to research and decide.

OP
OP
Decayed

Decayed

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
yes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a car
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Truck looks great! I really like them all blacked out. I'm waiting for my black FX4. Not sure what I will do with the sticker yet, I might keep it and add some A/T tires. But I love the lowered Mavericks, but I've also got my mustang if I want to hotrod around, but they do look sooooo good lowered with 20's. Decisions decisions, at least Ford gives us lots of time to research and decide.
Honestly the decals look cheap and cheesy to me. Not a criticism of anyone who likes them, just not my thing and I think it looks cleaner and meaner without them. Then again I still secretly want the polished metal letters for the tailgate.

Havick

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FX4 Maverick & 1988 Mustang GT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Looking at your build info, it looks like your truck is identical to my build. I generally don't like decals either.
I had to go back and look at your pics, I agree, it does look pretty badass with it removed.

OP
OP
Decayed

Decayed

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
yes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a car
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Looking at your build info, it looks like your truck is identical to my build. I generally don't like decals either.
I had to go back and look at your pics, I agree, it does look pretty badass with it removed.
Thanks, I'm liking the almost-blackout look. It doesn't go overboard but if I was gonna change anything I'd paint the silver grey grill piece black to match the paint. If I was REALLY gonna tweak it I'd paint the calipers and tow hooks Ford blue. But it's fine how it is.

BigB

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Looks awesome congrats!
Sponsored