First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Equinox
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My October order for Velocity Blue Lariat Lux with CoPilot 360 Hybrid and protective film now has a Aug 29th build date.

I was certain the protective film that my dealer never removed at my request in January was going to force my order to a 23, but low and behold.

I'm excited once again to possibly have this 22 model delivered by the end of 22. But will keep from getting too happy until it's signed over at MSRP.
Sponsored

Wil

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Wilbert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My October order for Velocity Blue Lariat Lux with CoPilot 360 Hybrid and protective film now has a Aug 29th build date.

I was certain the protective film that my dealer never removed at my request in January was going to force my order to a 23, but low and behold.

I'm excited once again to possibly have this 22 model delivered by the end of 22. But will keep from getting too happy until it's signed over at MSRP.
I just got my Vin number and also velocity blue lariat with 360 hybrid with build date aug 29! I’m the same I’ll believe it when I’m driving away.

dadd75

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.universityofheaven.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid Lariat, 2013 Buick Encore
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My October order for Velocity Blue Lariat Lux with CoPilot 360 Hybrid was originally scheduled for a 8/22 build week, now pushed back to 8/29. Still hoping for a October delivery :)

NJ Pinelands

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Have no idea why Ford is dropping Velocity Blue for the 2023 models. Do paint spray guns cost a lot? Is there a closet shortage for keeping paint gallons ? Do the paint guys get confused when there are too many colors ? I can not stand looking at all the gray/silvers on the road not to mention the colors that are washed out versions of real colors. Make real greens, not something Fluffy coughed up after eating one of the house plants.

oilman300

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Velocity Blue XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My October order Velocity Blue XL hybrid is also scheduled for the week of 8/29.
Sponsored