First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 ford maverick 2.0
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
So I recently have made friends with a fellow maverick owner and he has some pretty interesting information

The guy I met works for an agency that sells vehicles to the government, and major company’s that have a huge demand for trucks and vans, he didn’t name any department specifically but he told me that apart of the reason why allot of people can’t get their hands on a maverick is due to the fact that the government is buying them up for themselves since the price isn’t even close to what they usually pay for an F-150 or a express vans

And since the maverick is considered a “Truck” big company’s like Edison are buying them up

Compared to the usual price of an average truck or van the maverick is ideal for them to buy since inflation has brought the prices sky high.. and yes they do not pay mark up, msrp price

Get ready to see allot of mavericks on the road! Their going to be decked out with allot of city logos and company names on them 👍🏻
Sponsored

Cward

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nada
I’ve already seen quite a few mavericks in fleets. If I recall someone on this forum has 9 in their fleet.
A company I work with has 20.
It wouldn’t be a surprise to see them in other fleets.

OP
OP
Zackmix2020

Zackmix2020

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 ford maverick 2.0
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I’ve already seen quite a few mavericks in fleets. If I recall someone on this forum has 9 in their fleet.
A company I work with has 20.
It wouldn’t be a surprise to see them in other fleets.
I have seen a few company’s have some but nothing crazy, I just feel bad for the guys who have been waiting so long

IwannaMav

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 XL Ecoboost Fwd
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I work for the government. We have an aging fleet of rangers that needs replaced soon. I would expect to see Mavericks start showing up in a year or 2.

Cward

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nada
I have seen a few company’s have some but nothing crazy, I just feel bad for the guys who have been waiting so long
I’ve been waiting 6 months for a few fleet vehicles and almost a year for a forklift.
Everyone is waiting and we didn’t order Maverick’s.

Sponsored

Guv

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Engine
Undecided
We just bought a new forklift, transaction took about 9 months to be almost complete. We are still waiting on a couple of attachments.

BoboysTruck

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Focus, Juke
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I've seen a few white XL Eco driving around City of Newport News, VA with their decal.

IronHammer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Velocity Blue XLT (no lux) FX4, 4K
With the government being so laser focused on green policies I wouldn't be surprised if they are all hybrids too.

mtholde

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'm an amateur radio operator. I wonder if I could the order the "public safety wiring harness" in a Maverick like you can in an Explorer? It's a great help in getting 12V power for two-way radios into the cab.

Sponsored

Haha48

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'm an amateur radio operator. I wonder if I could the order the "public safety wiring harness" in a Maverick like you can in an Explorer? It's a great help in getting 12V power for two-way radios into the cab.
It has a 12v in the front. It also has one in the rear if you don't get the house plug

In the rear it's inverter or 12volt so lux package xlt has 110v base xlt has 12v

clavicus

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My local gov public utilities dept just bought two recently from a dealer lot, not from retail order.

Bobinmi

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mr me.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
walking and talking
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Everyone wants a Maverick! hybrids in demand!
Sponsored